OOC Let's Chat!

Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:36
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:34
Olivia Williams wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:30
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:29
Olivia Williams wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:18 BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GREYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
OLIVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WILLIAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?
IM OKAY!!!!! JUST PRAYING THAT MY FOOT GETS BETTER BY CIF NEXT WEEK just okay enough where its not too painfully to run on and wrestle on
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:31
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:29
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:18

LOL :lol: SCHOOL IS HORRRIIBLLLEEE Lol, I'll send it to ya now, tho looking at it, I just realized a terrible mistake
YEA MY ISSUE IS FREAKING ALGEBRA AND VISUAL ARTS :lol:
oh no! What happened?
Olivia Williams wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:18 BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GREYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
OLIVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WILLIAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
LOL SAMEEEE I realized that the coding that I did wouldn't work on H.io because of font size :sad: so now I'm switching it all up
OMG U JUST FOOUND OUT I HAVE TWO MORE ESSAYS IN ENGLISH TO COMPLETE :cry2: :cry2: Noooo! That is terrible! Hopefully its just a quick fix
NOOOOOO!!! I FEEL FOR YA It's a quick fix, it just means that it'll be even simpler than I first intended. I'll send it soon, if ya don't like it plz tell me so I can fix it up
YEA THEY NEED TO GIVE ME AN INTERESTING PROJECT!! IM SICK OF ESSAYS! Okay! I will <3

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:37
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:36
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:34
Olivia Williams wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:30
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:29


OLIVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WILLIAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?
IM OKAY!!!!! JUST PRAYING THAT MY FOOT GETS BETTER BY CIF NEXT WEEK just okay enough where its not too painfully to run on and wrestle on
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:31
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:29

YEA MY ISSUE IS FREAKING ALGEBRA AND VISUAL ARTS :lol:
oh no! What happened?



OLIVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WILLIAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
LOL SAMEEEE I realized that the coding that I did wouldn't work on H.io because of font size :sad: so now I'm switching it all up
OMG U JUST FOOUND OUT I HAVE TWO MORE ESSAYS IN ENGLISH TO COMPLETE :cry2: :cry2: Noooo! That is terrible! Hopefully its just a quick fix
NOOOOOO!!! I FEEL FOR YA It's a quick fix, it just means that it'll be even simpler than I first intended. I'll send it soon, if ya don't like it plz tell me so I can fix it up
YEA THEY NEED TO GIVE ME AN INTERESTING PROJECT!! IM SICK OF ESSAYS! Okay! I will <3

YES NO MORE ESSAYS! *throws essay on ground*

*realizes that the essay is due tomorrow *

*grabs essay and cleans it off nervously*

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
โ€ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! โ€ [OPEN!]

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:40
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:37
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:36
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:34
Olivia Williams wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:30

HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?
IM OKAY!!!!! JUST PRAYING THAT MY FOOT GETS BETTER BY CIF NEXT WEEK just okay enough where its not too painfully to run on and wrestle on
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:31

LOL SAMEEEE I realized that the coding that I did wouldn't work on H.io because of font size :sad: so now I'm switching it all up
OMG U JUST FOOUND OUT I HAVE TWO MORE ESSAYS IN ENGLISH TO COMPLETE :cry2: :cry2: Noooo! That is terrible! Hopefully its just a quick fix
NOOOOOO!!! I FEEL FOR YA It's a quick fix, it just means that it'll be even simpler than I first intended. I'll send it soon, if ya don't like it plz tell me so I can fix it up
YEA THEY NEED TO GIVE ME AN INTERESTING PROJECT!! IM SICK OF ESSAYS! Okay! I will <3

YES NO MORE ESSAYS! *throws essay on ground*

*realizes that the essay is due tomorrow *

*grabs essay and cleans it off nervously*
:lol: my last essay was due yesterday she graded that fast. I got a 90 might've been my Grammer again :unimpressed: :doubt:

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:44
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:40
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:37
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:36
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:34
IM OKAY!!!!! JUST PRAYING THAT MY FOOT GETS BETTER BY CIF NEXT WEEK just okay enough where its not too painfully to run on and wrestle on



OMG U JUST FOOUND OUT I HAVE TWO MORE ESSAYS IN ENGLISH TO COMPLETE :cry2: :cry2: Noooo! That is terrible! Hopefully its just a quick fix
NOOOOOO!!! I FEEL FOR YA It's a quick fix, it just means that it'll be even simpler than I first intended. I'll send it soon, if ya don't like it plz tell me so I can fix it up
YEA THEY NEED TO GIVE ME AN INTERESTING PROJECT!! IM SICK OF ESSAYS! Okay! I will <3

YES NO MORE ESSAYS! *throws essay on ground*

*realizes that the essay is due tomorrow *

*grabs essay and cleans it off nervously*
:lol: my last essay was due yesterday she graded that fast. I got a 90 might've been my Grammer again :unimpressed: :doubt:
Lol :grin: A 90 is better than nothing tho. I got a 60 on my last essay cause my teacher said I "rambled." I gave her at least 3 inches more than she asked for and I got points off for it :disgusted: :wry:

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
โ€ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! โ€ [OPEN!]

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:47
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:44
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:40
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:37
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:36

NOOOOOO!!! I FEEL FOR YA It's a quick fix, it just means that it'll be even simpler than I first intended. I'll send it soon, if ya don't like it plz tell me so I can fix it up
YEA THEY NEED TO GIVE ME AN INTERESTING PROJECT!! IM SICK OF ESSAYS! Okay! I will <3

YES NO MORE ESSAYS! *throws essay on ground*

*realizes that the essay is due tomorrow *

*grabs essay and cleans it off nervously*
:lol: my last essay was due yesterday she graded that fast. I got a 90 might've been my Grammer again :unimpressed: :doubt:
Lol :grin: A 90 is better than nothing tho. I got a 60 on my last essay cause my teacher said I "rambled." I gave her at least 3 inches more than she asked for and I got points off for it :disgusted: :wry:
Dude I had an essay that said to write a story about how you overcame a challenge. I finished off with 800 words turned it in. My teacher said that it was too much like a story and needed to shorten it

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:51
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:47
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:44
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:40
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:37

YEA THEY NEED TO GIVE ME AN INTERESTING PROJECT!! IM SICK OF ESSAYS! Okay! I will <3

YES NO MORE ESSAYS! *throws essay on ground*

*realizes that the essay is due tomorrow *

*grabs essay and cleans it off nervously*
:lol: my last essay was due yesterday she graded that fast. I got a 90 might've been my Grammer again :unimpressed: :doubt:
Lol :grin: A 90 is better than nothing tho. I got a 60 on my last essay cause my teacher said I "rambled." I gave her at least 3 inches more than she asked for and I got points off for it :disgusted: :wry:
Dude I had an essay that said to write a story about how you overcame a challenge. I finished off with 800 words turned it in. My teacher said that it was too much like a story and needed to shorten it
Dude? Like what?? Why are teacher's so picky?!?

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
โ€ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! โ€ [OPEN!]

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:55
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:51
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:47
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:44
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:40


YES NO MORE ESSAYS! *throws essay on ground*

*realizes that the essay is due tomorrow *

*grabs essay and cleans it off nervously*
:lol: my last essay was due yesterday she graded that fast. I got a 90 might've been my Grammer again :unimpressed: :doubt:
Lol :grin: A 90 is better than nothing tho. I got a 60 on my last essay cause my teacher said I "rambled." I gave her at least 3 inches more than she asked for and I got points off for it :disgusted: :wry:
Dude I had an essay that said to write a story about how you overcame a challenge. I finished off with 800 words turned it in. My teacher said that it was too much like a story and needed to shorten it
Dude? Like what?? Why are teacher's so picky?!?
No clue! Its insane

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
howd'y

OOC Let's Chat!
Keegan!!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
whass'up

โœง-โœง-โœงThey say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt moreโœง-โœง-โœง
โœฟ
โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค โ€
โœฟ