Let's Chat!
YEA THEY NEED TO GIVE ME AN INTERESTING PROJECT!! IM SICK OF ESSAYS! Okay! I willNyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:36NOOOOOO!!! I FEEL FOR YA It's a quick fix, it just means that it'll be even simpler than I first intended. I'll send it soon, if ya don't like it plz tell me so I can fix it upBree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:34IM OKAY!!!!! JUST PRAYING THAT MY FOOT GETS BETTER BY CIF NEXT WEEK just okay enough where its not too painfully to run on and wrestle onOlivia Williams wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:30HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:29OLIVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WILLIAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOlivia Williams wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:18 BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GREYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
OMG U JUST FOOUND OUT I HAVE TWO MORE ESSAYS IN ENGLISH TO COMPLETENyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:31LOL SAMEEEE I realized that the coding that I did wouldn't work on H.io because of font sizeBree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:29YEA MY ISSUE IS FREAKING ALGEBRA AND VISUAL ARTSNyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:18
LOLSCHOOL IS HORRRIIBLLLEEE Lol, I'll send it to ya now, tho looking at it, I just realized a terrible mistake
oh no! What happened?
OLIVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WILLIAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOlivia Williams wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:18 BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GREYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!so now I'm switching it all up
![]()
Noooo! That is terrible! Hopefully its just a quick fix
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:37YEA THEY NEED TO GIVE ME AN INTERESTING PROJECT!! IM SICK OF ESSAYS! Okay! I willNyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:36NOOOOOO!!! I FEEL FOR YA It's a quick fix, it just means that it'll be even simpler than I first intended. I'll send it soon, if ya don't like it plz tell me so I can fix it upBree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:34IM OKAY!!!!! JUST PRAYING THAT MY FOOT GETS BETTER BY CIF NEXT WEEK just okay enough where its not too painfully to run on and wrestle onOlivia Williams wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:30HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:29
OLIVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WILLIAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
OMG U JUST FOOUND OUT I HAVE TWO MORE ESSAYS IN ENGLISH TO COMPLETENyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:31LOL SAMEEEE I realized that the coding that I did wouldn't work on H.io because of font sizeBree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:29
YEA MY ISSUE IS FREAKING ALGEBRA AND VISUAL ARTS
oh no! What happened?
OLIVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WILLIAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSso now I'm switching it all up
![]()
Noooo! That is terrible! Hopefully its just a quick fix
![]()
YES NO MORE ESSAYS! *throws essay on ground*
*realizes that the essay is due tomorrow *
*grabs essay and cleans it off nervously*
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
โ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! โ [OPEN!]
Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:40Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:37YEA THEY NEED TO GIVE ME AN INTERESTING PROJECT!! IM SICK OF ESSAYS! Okay! I willNyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:36NOOOOOO!!! I FEEL FOR YA It's a quick fix, it just means that it'll be even simpler than I first intended. I'll send it soon, if ya don't like it plz tell me so I can fix it upBree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:34IM OKAY!!!!! JUST PRAYING THAT MY FOOT GETS BETTER BY CIF NEXT WEEK just okay enough where its not too painfully to run on and wrestle on
OMG U JUST FOOUND OUT I HAVE TWO MORE ESSAYS IN ENGLISH TO COMPLETENyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:31
LOL SAMEEEE I realized that the coding that I did wouldn't work on H.io because of font sizeso now I'm switching it all up
![]()
Noooo! That is terrible! Hopefully its just a quick fix
![]()
YES NO MORE ESSAYS! *throws essay on ground*
*realizes that the essay is due tomorrow *
*grabs essay and cleans it off nervously*
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
LolBree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:44Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:40Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:37YEA THEY NEED TO GIVE ME AN INTERESTING PROJECT!! IM SICK OF ESSAYS! Okay! I willNyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:36NOOOOOO!!! I FEEL FOR YA It's a quick fix, it just means that it'll be even simpler than I first intended. I'll send it soon, if ya don't like it plz tell me so I can fix it upBree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:34
IM OKAY!!!!! JUST PRAYING THAT MY FOOT GETS BETTER BY CIF NEXT WEEK just okay enough where its not too painfully to run on and wrestle on
OMG U JUST FOOUND OUT I HAVE TWO MORE ESSAYS IN ENGLISH TO COMPLETE![]()
Noooo! That is terrible! Hopefully its just a quick fix
![]()
YES NO MORE ESSAYS! *throws essay on ground*
*realizes that the essay is due tomorrow *
*grabs essay and cleans it off nervously*my last essay was due yesterday she graded that fast. I got a 90 might've been my Grammer again
![]()
![]()
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
โ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! โ [OPEN!]
Let's Chat!
Dude I had an essay that said to write a story about how you overcame a challenge. I finished off with 800 words turned it in. My teacher said that it was too much like a story and needed to shorten itNyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:47LolBree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:44Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:40Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:37YEA THEY NEED TO GIVE ME AN INTERESTING PROJECT!! IM SICK OF ESSAYS! Okay! I willNyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:36
NOOOOOO!!! I FEEL FOR YA It's a quick fix, it just means that it'll be even simpler than I first intended. I'll send it soon, if ya don't like it plz tell me so I can fix it up![]()
YES NO MORE ESSAYS! *throws essay on ground*
*realizes that the essay is due tomorrow *
*grabs essay and cleans it off nervously*my last essay was due yesterday she graded that fast. I got a 90 might've been my Grammer again
![]()
![]()
A 90 is better than nothing tho. I got a 60 on my last essay cause my teacher said I "rambled." I gave her at least 3 inches more than she asked for and I got points off for it
![]()
![]()
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Dude? Like what?? Why are teacher's so picky?!?Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:51Dude I had an essay that said to write a story about how you overcame a challenge. I finished off with 800 words turned it in. My teacher said that it was too much like a story and needed to shorten itNyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:47LolBree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:44Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:40Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:37
YEA THEY NEED TO GIVE ME AN INTERESTING PROJECT!! IM SICK OF ESSAYS! Okay! I will![]()
YES NO MORE ESSAYS! *throws essay on ground*
*realizes that the essay is due tomorrow *
*grabs essay and cleans it off nervously*my last essay was due yesterday she graded that fast. I got a 90 might've been my Grammer again
![]()
![]()
A 90 is better than nothing tho. I got a 60 on my last essay cause my teacher said I "rambled." I gave her at least 3 inches more than she asked for and I got points off for it
![]()
![]()
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
โ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! โ [OPEN!]
Let's Chat!
No clue! Its insaneNyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:55Dude? Like what?? Why are teacher's so picky?!?Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:51Dude I had an essay that said to write a story about how you overcame a challenge. I finished off with 800 words turned it in. My teacher said that it was too much like a story and needed to shorten itNyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:47LolBree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:44Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:40
YES NO MORE ESSAYS! *throws essay on ground*
*realizes that the essay is due tomorrow *
*grabs essay and cleans it off nervously*my last essay was due yesterday she graded that fast. I got a 90 might've been my Grammer again
![]()
![]()
A 90 is better than nothing tho. I got a 60 on my last essay cause my teacher said I "rambled." I gave her at least 3 inches more than she asked for and I got points off for it
![]()
![]()
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Keegan!!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |