Let's Chat!
almost 8 here... u?
Let's Chat!
guys I'm getting tired of cw sick puking every few days, last few days I've felt my throat drying and my stomach churning while, I end up puking.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
almost five! (17)
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
am or pm? AM here...Olivia Williams wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:56almost five! (17)
Ooof... Hope you feel better soon! I rarely get sick, and when I do its only a base=ic fever/cold/sometimes coughVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:56 guys I'm getting tired of cw sick puking every few days, last few days I've felt my throat drying and my stomach churning while, I end up puking.
Let's Chat!
Ayo guys!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Good! It's 9:33 here
Let's Chat!
Same! obviouslyLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 16:03Good! It's 9:33 here
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Aww! That sucks! I hope you find out what's wrong and get better soon!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:56 guys I'm getting tired of cw sick puking every few days, last few days I've felt my throat drying and my stomach churning while, I end up puking.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Timezones!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 16:04Same! obviouslyLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 16:03Good! It's 9:33 here
Let's Chat!
Hi Av!
Its 8:04 here now...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 16:03Good! It's 9:33 here