Let's Chat!
Nice.... I need to practice for my science exam but I keep saying i'll do it later Which I will... MaybeLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:26Drinking milk. Done reading ScienceJulia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:24Yeah... Sooooooooo whatcha doin?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:23ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:21Ohhh yeah... Now that you mention it, I remember one, when I was in india. One kid performing a solo, broke their ankle in front of the whole stage...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:16
An annual day is some sort of event in most Indian schools where kids usually dance or sing.
And I’m doing good Brookline! Wbu?
Yikes…..
Let's Chat!
Indeed, indeedDennis Tumberton wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:55I suppose so! I don't normally pop in here at all.Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:26A rare Dennis sightingDennis Tumberton wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:59 Joseph Sims, you strike me as someone who likes adventure.![]()
![]()
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hi hi
Let's Chat!
Hello!
Let's Chat!
hi!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Another show finished!
*Checks off list*
Now back to the three other shows I've yet to finish...
*Checks off list*
Now back to the three other shows I've yet to finish...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya! Hru?
Let's Chat!
Hello people! What time is it?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |