Let's Chat!
*walks in and sees all of this pure madness*
Um hello everyone
Um hello everyone
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did but people will never forget how you made them feel-Maya Angelou.
Let's Chat!
Guys, my brain isn’t braining anymoreAvery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51I wish.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:36was the question 2+2Dylan Astor wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:29 *flops* Math is so frustrating honestly.Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.
I know the answer is fish but I can't prove it![]()
It was about the minima and maxima of functions as well as the domain and range. So, not hard at all, but just exhausting.
Let's Chat!
welcome to H.iO!
Let's Chat!
Yeah same,my brain short circuitedLaasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:16Guys, my brain isn’t braining anymoreAvery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51I wish.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:36was the question 2+2Dylan Astor wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:29 *flops* Math is so frustrating honestly.Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.
I know the answer is fish but I can't prove it![]()
It was about the minima and maxima of functions as well as the domain and range. So, not hard at all, but just exhausting.![]()
Let's Chat!
Thanks for the welcome!<3
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did but people will never forget how you made them feel-Maya Angelou.
Let's Chat!
Ayo! Welcome to Hogwarts! Try not to die!Maria Jones wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:34Thanks for the welcome!<3
*rests head on Emmi's head*Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:11*Leans!*![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I'm great! In french class getting utterly bored....
Let's Chat!
Thanks I guess?!Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:56Ayo! Welcome to Hogwarts! Try not to die!Maria Jones wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:34Thanks for the welcome!<3
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did but people will never forget how you made them feel-Maya Angelou.
Let's Chat!
lowkenuninely screw coding
nah gimme ur money
nah gimme ur money
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |