OOC Let's Chat!

*walks in and sees all of this pure madness*

Um hello everyone

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did but people will never forget how you made them feel-Maya Angelou.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:36
Dylan Astor wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:29 *flops* Math is so frustrating honestly. :lol: Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.
was the question 2+2

I know the answer is fish but I can't prove it
I wish. :lol:

It was about the minima and maxima of functions as well as the domain and range. So, not hard at all, but just exhausting.
Guys, my brain isn’t braining anymore :shock2:

OOC Let's Chat!
Maria Jones wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:13 *walks in and sees all of this pure madness*

Um hello everyone
welcome to H.iO!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:16
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:36
Dylan Astor wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:29 *flops* Math is so frustrating honestly. :lol: Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.
was the question 2+2

I know the answer is fish but I can't prove it
I wish. :lol:

It was about the minima and maxima of functions as well as the domain and range. So, not hard at all, but just exhausting.
Guys, my brain isn’t braining anymore :shock2:
Yeah same,my brain short circuited

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:31
Maria Jones wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:13 *walks in and sees all of this pure madness*

Um hello everyone
welcome to H.iO!
Thanks for the welcome!<3

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did but people will never forget how you made them feel-Maya Angelou.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Jules! Hru?
Hi Maria! Welcome to Hio :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Maria Jones wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:34
Sage Willows wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:31
Maria Jones wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:13 *walks in and sees all of this pure madness*

Um hello everyone
welcome to H.iO!
Thanks for the welcome!<3
Ayo! Welcome to Hogwarts! Try not to die!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:11
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 01:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 00:03 Colin likes head pats! :wow:
*leans into Emmi*
*Leans!* :cute:
*rests head on Emmi's head*

:love:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:41 Hi Jules! Hru?
Hi Maria! Welcome to Hio :)
I'm great! In french class getting utterly bored....

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:56
Maria Jones wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:34
Sage Willows wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:31
Maria Jones wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:13 *walks in and sees all of this pure madness*

Um hello everyone
welcome to H.iO!
Thanks for the welcome!<3
Ayo! Welcome to Hogwarts! Try not to die!
Thanks I guess?!🤨

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did but people will never forget how you made them feel-Maya Angelou.

OOC Let's Chat!
lowkenuninely screw coding
nah gimme ur money

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7