Let's Chat!
I haven't seen Gravity Falls in yearssssssssssLotus Lively wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 07:24 A kids cartoon should not make me cry! And it made me cry! I feel hugely betrayed! ;n;
Context, I was watching gravity falls The episode right before weirdmageddon starts
I think the last show that I watched on there was anywhere from Lab Rats to Walk the Prank
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Good Morning!
Let's Chat!
morning!!
Let's Chat!
Hello!
Let's Chat!
Hi Jules!
Let's Chat!
Hey Laas! Hru?
Let's Chat!
I'm doing good! Studying Information Technology for Wednesday's exam
Let's Chat!
Nice... In primary, that subject for us was called ICT (Information, Communication, Technology) but now its called DD (Design & Technology)Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 13:01I'm doing good! Studying Information Technology for Wednesday's exam
Let's Chat!
Lucky for you... We don't get subjects like that....Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 13:05Nice... In primary, that subject for us was called ICT (Information, Communication, Technology) but now its called DD (Design & Technology)Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 13:01I'm doing good! Studying Information Technology for Wednesday's exam
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |