OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 07:24 A kids cartoon should not make me cry! And it made me cry! I feel hugely betrayed! ;n;
Context, I was watching gravity falls The episode right before weirdmageddon starts
I haven't seen Gravity Falls in yearssssssssss

I think the last show that I watched on there was anywhere from Lab Rats to Walk the Prank

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 11:59 Morning guys!
Good Morning!

OOC Let's Chat!
morning!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 12:46 Hello!
Hi Jules!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 12:57
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 12:46 Hello!
Hi Jules!
Hey Laas! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 12:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 12:57
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 12:46 Hello!
Hi Jules!
Hey Laas! Hru?
I'm doing good! Studying Information Technology for Wednesday's exam

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 13:01
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 12:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 12:57
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 12:46 Hello!
Hi Jules!
Hey Laas! Hru?
I'm doing good! Studying Information Technology for Wednesday's exam
Nice... In primary, that subject for us was called ICT (Information, Communication, Technology) but now its called DD (Design & Technology)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 13:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 13:01
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 12:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 12:57
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 12:46 Hello!
Hi Jules!
Hey Laas! Hru?
I'm doing good! Studying Information Technology for Wednesday's exam
Nice... In primary, that subject for us was called ICT (Information, Communication, Technology) but now its called DD (Design & Technology)
Lucky for you... We don't get subjects like that....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9