OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:28
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:27
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:22
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:58 So... Many... Replies...
*snugs close to Emmi*

Right? Did you hear what Casey called me?

I'm going to have a word with Cursa!
*Snuggles like a blobcat* <3

Maybe it's a derivative from "Woofy!" :wow:
I mean.

It's true and all, but still!
Aww... *Pats mop of hair!*

You're my woofy! :cute:
*smiles and leans close*

*likes pats!*

Emmi! Ye should have seen his expression when I told him!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:10 :wow: Summer is doing figure skating
:blush: Dyl is too! :cute: With Summer of course! :grin:

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:37
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:28
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:27
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:22
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:10

*snugs close to Emmi*

Right? Did you hear what Casey called me?

I'm going to have a word with Cursa!
*Snuggles like a blobcat* <3

Maybe it's a derivative from "Woofy!" :wow:
I mean.

It's true and all, but still!
Aww... *Pats mop of hair!*

You're my woofy! :cute:
*smiles and leans close*

*likes pats!*

Emmi! Ye should have seen his expression when I told him!
Hehe! You McCoires have energetic reactions, that's for sure!

*Huggles!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan Astor wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:37
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:10 :wow: Summer is doing figure skating
:blush: Dyl is too! :cute: With Summer of course! :grin:
I'm so excited!!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
So many couples... I want Diana to find someone, but I don't know her sexuality yet

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Av and Mikey are dating, but Summer and Dyl are just friends. . . for now! T-)

Anyways, night guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:46 So many couples... I want Diana to find someone, but I don't know her sexuality yet
don't worry, Ellie is single (It's awkward for me to write it since in the beginning she is like a child to me.)

Just friends for now... Night av!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
sage won’t date someone till… 5th year once she figures out her sexuality :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:53 sage won’t date someone till… 5th year once she figures out her sexuality :]
Whoaaaa fifth year is like a million years from now

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Ye never saw a lads eyes grow so big Em! And did you know? All this time he thought our Scout was a werewolf! :lol:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire