OOC Let's Chat!

Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:40 Hi Dylan! I'm working on the reply rn!
:wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
So... Many... Replies...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I find it silly that I can easily recognize T.J. Miller's voice and then recognize him as Weasel from Dp or Robbie from gravity falls
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 2 Feb 2026, 03:10, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I need to decide what sport I want Devon to compete in. I already have Kait in figure skating.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:58 So... Many... Replies...
*snugs close to Emmi*

Right? Did you hear what Casey called me?

I'm going to have a word with Cursa!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
:wow: Summer is doing figure skating

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:58 So... Many... Replies...
*snugs close to Emmi*

Right? Did you hear what Casey called me?

I'm going to have a word with Cursa!
*Snuggles like a blobcat* <3

Maybe it's a derivative from "Woofy!" :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:22
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:58 So... Many... Replies...
*snugs close to Emmi*

Right? Did you hear what Casey called me?

I'm going to have a word with Cursa!
*Snuggles like a blobcat* <3

Maybe it's a derivative from "Woofy!" :wow:
I mean.

It's true and all, but still!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:27
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:22
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:58 So... Many... Replies...
*snugs close to Emmi*

Right? Did you hear what Casey called me?

I'm going to have a word with Cursa!
*Snuggles like a blobcat* <3

Maybe it's a derivative from "Woofy!" :wow:
I mean.

It's true and all, but still!
Aww... *Pats mop of hair!*

You're my woofy! :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone