OOC Let's Chat!

Did someone say banners? :eyes:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I need banner orders...

I'm bored

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi <3

Oh! Awesome banners, Lyanna! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Wow, those banners look amazing! You're so talented!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
HI! :wow:
Aah I was going to comment in the art channel but!! lya those are super cute ee <3 I really need to make more banners tbh :cry2:

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

OOC Let's Chat!
i need to make more banners too - i also need more money (dont mind me i’m just broke lolz) i could have gotten money today - cup rewards but i was too busy to get a homework in 😭

also KORI :wow: hii!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
I honestly need to finish my shop orders and finally make Av and Dyl's banners for the Olympics. :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
(@Avery Gray) AV!! TYSMM you're the besttt <3 <3
Peter Smith wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:26
okay oh my gosh this is freakin’ GORGEOUS, like seriously :wow: i literally can’t wait for my brookie banner <3 take your time though!!

pretend i’m Brooke too :biggrin:
ILYY you guys are too sweet, I'm so glad you like it <3 And I can't wait to make yours! I was just really in the mood to make Helen a banner, woops :innocent:
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:27 Did someone say banners? :eyes:
Did we now? :cute: :roll:

(@Kaitlyn Connor) Hii Kait! And thankyouu!! They were very fun to make <3

(@Diana Roberts) Aw thank you Diana! :blush:

(@Korinna Nightshade) <3 <3 Heheh tyyy!!

By the way, if anyone would like a banner, there's two more free order slots at my shop! (shameless promotion, I know) I'm very much in a banner muse so they'll probably get done quickly if anyone orders;33

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Dylan! I'm working on the reply rn!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:40 (@Avery Gray) AV!! TYSMM you're the besttt <3 <3
Peter Smith wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:26
okay oh my gosh this is freakin’ GORGEOUS, like seriously :wow: i literally can’t wait for my brookie banner <3 take your time though!!

pretend i’m Brooke too :biggrin:
ILYY you guys are too sweet, I'm so glad you like it <3 And I can't wait to make yours! I was just really in the mood to make Helen a banner, woops :innocent:
no worries! sometimes i have to make a brookie banner to get my muse up lol

i really wish i could put brooke in the olympics but.... i think i don’t have to put why :sad:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?