Let's Chat!
*smiles and leans close*Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:28Aww... *Pats mop of hair!*Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:27I mean.Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:22*Snuggles like a blobcat*Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:10*snugs close to Emmi*
Right? Did you hear what Casey called me?
I'm going to have a word with Cursa!
Maybe it's a derivative from "Woofy!"![]()
It's true and all, but still!
You're my woofy!![]()
*likes pats!*
Emmi! Ye should have seen his expression when I told him!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
Hehe! You McCoires have energetic reactions, that's for sure!Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:37*smiles and leans close*Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:28Aww... *Pats mop of hair!*Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:27I mean.Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:22*Snuggles like a blobcat*Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:10
*snugs close to Emmi*
Right? Did you hear what Casey called me?
I'm going to have a word with Cursa!
Maybe it's a derivative from "Woofy!"![]()
It's true and all, but still!
You're my woofy!![]()
*likes pats!*
Emmi! Ye should have seen his expression when I told him!
*Huggles!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I'm so excited!!
Let's Chat!
So many couples... I want Diana to find someone, but I don't know her sexuality yet
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Av and Mikey are dating, but Summer and Dyl are just friends. . . for now!
Anyways, night guys!
Anyways, night guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
don't worry, Ellie is single (It's awkward for me to write it since in the beginning she is like a child to me.)Diana Roberts wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:46 So many couples... I want Diana to find someone, but I don't know her sexuality yet
Just friends for now... Night av!
Let's Chat!
Whoaaaa fifth year is like a million years from nowSage Willows wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:53 sage won’t date someone till… 5th year once she figures out her sexuality :]
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Ye never saw a lads eyes grow so big Em! And did you know? All this time he thought our Scout was a werewolf!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire