OOC Let's Chat!

Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:49
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:21 I'm muggle so...
I might have something to do with muggles soon, no promises tho
Okay...


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:05 Wait! Emi! *zooms to owls*
Oooo! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
@Solomon Lear you have your own folder now :star_struck:

I also created two other folders; Writing Words and Princes (Princes of the Universe shop)
Image posted by the member

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 18:04 @Solomon Lear you have your own folder now :star_struck:

I also created two other folders; Writing Words and Princes (Princes of the Universe shop)
Image posted by the member
How do you create a folder?!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 18:17
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 18:04 @Solomon Lear you have your own folder now :star_struck:

I also created two other folders; Writing Words and Princes (Princes of the Universe shop)
Image posted by the member
How do you create a folder?!
If you go to settings in owls it will allow you to create an owl folder and name the folder. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 18:24
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 18:17
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 18:04 @Solomon Lear you have your own folder now :star_struck:

I also created two other folders; Writing Words and Princes (Princes of the Universe shop)
Image posted by the member
How do you create a folder?!
If you go to settings in owls it will allow you to create an owl folder and name the folder. :)
Thank youu!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 05:27
CHOCOFROGS!!!
:shock:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo! I just got an open roleplay made

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:04 Any wizardBorns or pureblood online? <3
Sus! :sly:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe
I'm randomly using elastic.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.