Let's Chat!
Okay...Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:49I might have something to do with muggles soon, no promises tho
Let's Chat!
Oooo!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
@Solomon Lear you have your own folder now
I also created two other folders; Writing Words and Princes (Princes of the Universe shop)
I also created two other folders; Writing Words and Princes (Princes of the Universe shop)
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
How do you create a folder?!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 18:04 @Solomon Lear you have your own folder now![]()
I also created two other folders; Writing Words and Princes (Princes of the Universe shop)
![]()
Let's Chat!
If you go to settings in owls it will allow you to create an owl folder and name the folder.Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 18:17How do you create a folder?!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 18:04 @Solomon Lear you have your own folder now![]()
I also created two other folders; Writing Words and Princes (Princes of the Universe shop)
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Thank youu!!Avery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 18:24If you go to settings in owls it will allow you to create an owl folder and name the folder.Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 18:17How do you create a folder?!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 18:04 @Solomon Lear you have your own folder now![]()
I also created two other folders; Writing Words and Princes (Princes of the Universe shop)
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Woohoo! I just got an open roleplay made
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Sus!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hehe
I'm randomly using elastic.
I'm randomly using elastic.