Let's Chat!
howdy folks!
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
Hello! Would anyone like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month
Let's Chat!
Hi.
Let's Chat!
Hi Lindsey! Hru?
Sorry if i'm mentioning this too much but, did you vote in The RP Of The Month? Link above.
Let's Chat!
I did not. Honestly, I have too much on brain right now to do it.Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:58Hi Lindsey! Hru?
Sorry if i'm mentioning this too much but, did you vote in The RP Of The Month? Link above.
Let's Chat!
I voted :3
Let's Chat!
Tysm @Lotus Lively!
Its fine! I can relate I only voted cause I had pre-read them... I literally have an exam every day for the next 2 weeks...
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:00I did not. Honestly, I have too much on brain right now to do it.Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:58Hi Lindsey! Hru?
Sorry if i'm mentioning this too much but, did you vote in The RP Of The Month? Link above.
Its fine! I can relate I only voted cause I had pre-read them... I literally have an exam every day for the next 2 weeks...
Let's Chat!
Any wizardBorns or pureblood online?
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 1 Feb 2026, 17:05, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
*goes to the Muggleborn corner...*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone