OOC Let's Chat!

Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:15 why?
Something we can’t announce yet, but you’ll find out this coming Saturday!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm a half blood, so I can't say much I don't think

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:18
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:15 why?
Something we can’t announce yet, but you’ll find out this coming Saturday!
That's too long....sorry I'm cooking


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:19 I'm a half blood, so I can't say much I don't think
Still would work!! <3 I'll owl you!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Ari Gwild wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:12
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:04 Any wizardBorns or pureblood online? <3
Pureblood present!
I haven't seen you in a hot minute lol

Hi Nevermore :P

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:19
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:18
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:15 why?
Something we can’t announce yet, but you’ll find out this coming Saturday!
That's too long....sorry I'm cooking
Edit: I just checked and it’s for February 27th. Whoops. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm muggle so...


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:20
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:19
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:18
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:15 why?
Something we can’t announce yet, but you’ll find out this coming Saturday!
That's too long....sorry I'm cooking
Edit: I just checked and it’s for February 27th. Whoops. :lol:
*gasps and realizes* I know what it is!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:20
Ari Gwild wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:12
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:04 Any wizardBorns or pureblood online? <3
Pureblood present!
I haven't seen you in a hot minute lol

Hi Nevermore :P
Long time no see!

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:21 I'm muggle so...
I might have something to do with muggles soon, no promises tho

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark