Let's Chat!
Something we can’t announce yet, but you’ll find out this coming Saturday!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I'm a half blood, so I can't say much I don't think
Let's Chat!
That's too long....sorry I'm cookingAvery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:18Something we can’t announce yet, but you’ll find out this coming Saturday!
Let's Chat!
Still would work!!
Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
Edit: I just checked and it’s for February 27th. Whoops.Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:19That's too long....sorry I'm cookingAvery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:18Something we can’t announce yet, but you’ll find out this coming Saturday!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I'm muggle so...
Let's Chat!
*gasps and realizes* I know what it is!Avery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:20Edit: I just checked and it’s for February 27th. Whoops.Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:19That's too long....sorry I'm cookingAvery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:18Something we can’t announce yet, but you’ll find out this coming Saturday!![]()
Let's Chat!
Long time no see!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:20I haven't seen you in a hot minute lol
Hi Nevermore![]()
| Inveniam viam aut faciam | Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13 |
Let's Chat!
I might have something to do with muggles soon, no promises tho
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark