Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Zephyr Deakin wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:19 *listening while drinking iced tea* :wow:
Hi Zeph!

*Steals ice tea* :tongue:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Heeeeey!! Just take a sip, don’t steal pfftt :cheers:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:21 Heeeeey!! Just take a sip, don’t steal pfftt :cheers:
Ok! *Decided to be kind and summons her own ice tea*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:33
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:21 Heeeeey!! Just take a sip, don’t steal pfftt :cheers:
Ok! *Decided to be kind and summons her own ice tea*
That’s more like it! *cheers!*

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:34
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:33
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:21 Heeeeey!! Just take a sip, don’t steal pfftt :cheers:
Ok! *Decided to be kind and summons her own ice tea*
That’s more like it! *cheers!*
*cheers* :cheers:!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:33
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:21 Heeeeey!! Just take a sip, don’t steal pfftt :cheers:
Ok! *Decided to be kind and summons her own ice tea*
Yummy! Can I have some?
Btw Julia should I turn Seph back to human now?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:02
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:33
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:21 Heeeeey!! Just take a sip, don’t steal pfftt :cheers:
Ok! *Decided to be kind and summons her own ice tea*
Yummy! Can I have some?
Btw Julia should I turn Seph back to human now?
*conjures another cup for Laas* Cheers :cheers:

Yes... I think he's been a pygmy puff long enough now...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:02
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:33
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:21 Heeeeey!! Just take a sip, don’t steal pfftt :cheers:
Ok! *Decided to be kind and summons her own ice tea*
Yummy! Can I have some?
Btw Julia should I turn Seph back to human now?
*conjures another cup for Laas* Cheers :cheers:

Yes... I think he's been a pygmy puff long enough now...
Thank you Jules!
*Transfigures Seph back to human* Don’t steal anymore choco frogs on anything or else I’ll appear and turn you back into a Pygmy puff

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:10
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:02
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:33
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:21 Heeeeey!! Just take a sip, don’t steal pfftt :cheers:
Ok! *Decided to be kind and summons her own ice tea*
Yummy! Can I have some?
Btw Julia should I turn Seph back to human now?
*conjures another cup for Laas* Cheers :cheers:

Yes... I think he's been a pygmy puff long enough now...
Thank you Jules!
*Transfigures Seph back to human* Don’t steal anymore choco frogs on anything or else I’ll appear and turn you back into a Pygmy puff
*laughs and enjoys tea* :lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
HEY GUYSSSS WHATS NEWWW

Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"