Last person to post wins!
Hi Zeph!
*Steals ice tea*
Last person to post wins!
Heeeeey!! Just take a sip, don’t steal pfftt
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
Ok! *Decided to be kind and summons her own ice tea*
Last person to post wins!
That’s more like it! *cheers!*
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
*cheers*Zephyr Deakin wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:34That’s more like it! *cheers!*
Last person to post wins!
Yummy! Can I have some?
Btw Julia should I turn Seph back to human now?
Last person to post wins!
*conjures another cup for Laas* CheersLaasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:02Yummy! Can I have some?
Btw Julia should I turn Seph back to human now?
Yes... I think he's been a pygmy puff long enough now...
Last person to post wins!
Thank you Jules!Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:06*conjures another cup for Laas* CheersLaasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:02Yummy! Can I have some?
Btw Julia should I turn Seph back to human now?
Yes... I think he's been a pygmy puff long enough now...
*Transfigures Seph back to human* Don’t steal anymore choco frogs on anything or else I’ll appear and turn you back into a Pygmy puff
Last person to post wins!
*laughs and enjoys tea*Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:10Thank you Jules!Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:06*conjures another cup for Laas* CheersLaasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:02Yummy! Can I have some?
Btw Julia should I turn Seph back to human now?
Yes... I think he's been a pygmy puff long enough now...
*Transfigures Seph back to human* Don’t steal anymore choco frogs on anything or else I’ll appear and turn you back into a Pygmy puff
Last person to post wins!
HEY GUYSSSS WHATS NEWWW
Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"