OOC Let's Chat!

Yexian Wei wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 11:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39 :whistling:

Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
OMG MADDYYY HRUUU
Hiya Yexi, m good, wbu!!?
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 10:16
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39 :whistling:

Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
Hi Maddy!
Hiya!!
how ya doin!?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 11:49
Yexian Wei wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 11:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39 :whistling:

Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
OMG MADDYYY HRUUU
Hiya Yexi, m good, wbu!!?
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 10:16
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39 :whistling:

Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
Hi Maddy!
Hiya!!
how ya doin!?
Good! wbu?

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 11:49
Yexian Wei wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 11:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39 :whistling:

Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
OMG MADDYYY HRUUU
Hiya Yexi, m good, wbu!!?
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 10:16
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39 :whistling:

Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
Hi Maddy!
Hiya!!
how ya doin!?
im good too! how was ur vacation?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Av Just got back from school. Its like 4 here


Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 08:37 I just applied for the position of duelling captain…. Fingers crossed 🤞
Good Luck! I thought you could only apply for captain if you're in the quidditch team...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39 :whistling:

Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
CHEF TOMLIII :wow:
Hiiii everyonneeee

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 11:57 Morning Av Just got back from school. Its like 4 here


Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 08:37 I just applied for the position of duelling captain…. Fingers crossed 🤞
Good Luck! I thought you could only apply for captain if you're in the quidditch team...
Nope! Anyone that has discord can apply for sport captains. Most captains are just from the team since they’re the ones that understand the system best, but there’s been many I’ve known that get a captain position and aren’t on the team. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 12:00
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39 :whistling:

Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
CHEF TOMLIII :wow:
Hiiii everyonneeee
Hi Joseph! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 11:56 Morning guys!
Good Morning!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya! Quick Question guys -
I've been told that if my rp post doesn't include a date/time then it is condiered to take place when posted, but if my first post was on the correct date do I need to mention a date/time for my second post?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency