OOC Let's Chat!

I just applied for the position of duelling captain…. Fingers crossed 🤞

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 08:37 I just applied for the position of duelling captain…. Fingers crossed 🤞
Good luck!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 08:37 I just applied for the position of duelling captain…. Fingers crossed 🤞
I wanted to, but I don't have discord....

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo guys!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
:whistling:

Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
MADDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:51 MADDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Hiya Lily

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:51 MADDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Hiya Lily
Heya!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39 :whistling:

Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
Hi Maddy!

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39 :whistling:

Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
OMG MADDYYY HRUUU

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..