OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 11:33
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 11:31 Well, not much. I unfortunately have to go to real school today since the roads aren’t as bad as they were, so not too great having to waking up at 5:30 am this morning. :sleep: Wassup with you? :grin:
Oof oh right forgot yall had some snowstorm or smth :sweatingbullets: :nerves:
I'm good too! Its been a long day so Im glad ta finally be home :> got a lotta hw waiting for me tho :lol:
Yeah. The slightly frustrating part is that all the schools around mine are closed for road conditions except for mine because I go to a private school. =_= Though I’m glad you made it home safely! And good luck on the homework!

Hi Laasya!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 09:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 09:35 Heya guys!!!
Hey Lils! Hru?
I am good!! Hru?
Hey Jose! Morning Avery!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:12
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 09:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 09:35 Heya guys!!!
Hey Lils! Hru?
I am good!! Hru?
Hey Jose! Morning Avery!
I'm great... Just came back from school...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:12
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 09:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 09:35 Heya guys!!!
Hey Lils! Hru?
I am good!! Hru?
Hey Jose! Morning Avery!
I'm great... Just came back from school...
Oh nice. I just came back from tuition

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:15
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:12
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 09:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 09:35 Heya guys!!!
Hey Lils! Hru?
I am good!! Hru?
Hey Jose! Morning Avery!
I'm great... Just came back from school...
Oh nice. I just came back from tuition
Nice... for which subject?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:15
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:12
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 09:36

Hey Lils! Hru?
I am good!! Hru?
Hey Jose! Morning Avery!
I'm great... Just came back from school...
Oh nice. I just came back from tuition
Nice... for which subject?
Science and Maths....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:16
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:15
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:12

I am good!! Hru?
Hey Jose! Morning Avery!
I'm great... Just came back from school...
Oh nice. I just came back from tuition
Nice... for which subject?
Science and Maths....
Cool... have a math AND science exam next week or next to next week...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:16
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:15
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:13

I'm great... Just came back from school...
Oh nice. I just came back from tuition
Nice... for which subject?
Science and Maths....
Cool... have a math AND science exam next week or next to next week...
Same....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:19
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:16
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:15

Oh nice. I just came back from tuition
Nice... for which subject?
Science and Maths....
Cool... have a math AND science exam next week or next to next week...
Same....
Good luck then!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:12
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 09:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 09:35 Heya guys!!!
Hey Lils! Hru?
I am good!! Hru?
Hey Jose! Morning Avery!
Hi Lily!