Let's Chat!
Yeah. The slightly frustrating part is that all the schools around mine are closed for road conditions except for mine because I go to a private school.Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 11:33Oof oh right forgot yall had some snowstorm or smthAvery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 11:31 Well, not much. I unfortunately have to go to real school today since the roads aren’t as bad as they were, so not too great having to waking up at 5:30 am this morning.Wassup with you?
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm good too! Its been a long day so Im glad ta finally be home :> got a lotta hw waiting for me tho![]()
Hi Laasya!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I am good!! Hru?
Hey Jose! Morning Avery!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm great... Just came back from school...Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:12I am good!! Hru?
Hey Jose! Morning Avery!
Let's Chat!
Oh nice. I just came back from tuitionJulia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:13I'm great... Just came back from school...Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:12I am good!! Hru?
Hey Jose! Morning Avery!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Nice... for which subject?Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:15Oh nice. I just came back from tuitionJulia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:13I'm great... Just came back from school...Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:12I am good!! Hru?
Hey Jose! Morning Avery!
Let's Chat!
Science and Maths....Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:15Nice... for which subject?Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:15Oh nice. I just came back from tuitionJulia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:13I'm great... Just came back from school...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Cool... have a math AND science exam next week or next to next week...Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:16Science and Maths....Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:15Nice... for which subject?Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:15Oh nice. I just came back from tuition
Let's Chat!
Same....Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:18Cool... have a math AND science exam next week or next to next week...Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:16Science and Maths....Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:15Nice... for which subject?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Good luck then!Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:19Same....Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:18Cool... have a math AND science exam next week or next to next week...Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:16Science and Maths....
Let's Chat!
Hi Lily!Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:12I am good!! Hru?
Hey Jose! Morning Avery!