Let's Chat!
hi whats up?
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
hello <33
this is my first time using this chat, sooo
this is my first time using this chat, sooo
your a sunflower, I think your love would be too much
Let's Chat!
@Iris Jurema!
What say we prank my little brothers some day soon?
What say we prank my little brothers some day soon?
What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire
Let's Chat!
i could make paris joinLotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:19Noooo join the purple hair club brother I'm the only one in it at this pointVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:18I'm tiredlowk I want to give vlad purple hair but I fear my purple hair days are long gone
I only got flurries![]()
she dyes her hair all the time lol
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
*Waves!*Rigel McCoire wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 02:23 @Iris Jurema!
What say we prank my little brothers some day soon?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Welcome Victoria! Hope you're enjoying things here so far!
| Inveniam viam aut faciam | Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13 |
Let's Chat!
Hii welcome to hio Victoria!
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
*crawls in after a long, exhausting day*
sigh
Let's Chat!
Welcome! Im glad you decided to pop in!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oh yeh 3 in the club of fun hairParis Soliel wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 02:33i could make paris joinLotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:19Noooo join the purple hair club brother I'm the only one in it at this pointVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:18I'm tiredlowk I want to give vlad purple hair but I fear my purple hair days are long gone
I only got flurries![]()
she dyes her hair all the time lol
(My lil brother keeps saying Daryl like he's a Pokémon. His name isn't even Daryl. :|