OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 01:58 Hello...
hi whats up?

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
hello <33
this is my first time using this chat, sooo

your a sunflower, I think your love would be too much

OOC Let's Chat!
@Iris Jurema!

What say we prank my little brothers some day soon?

What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:19
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:18
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:14 Heyy how's everyone doing
I'm tired :) lowk I want to give vlad purple hair but I fear my purple hair days are long gone
Noooo join the purple hair club brother I'm the only one in it at this point

I only got flurries :(
i could make paris join
she dyes her hair all the time lol

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Rigel McCoire wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 02:23 @Iris Jurema!

What say we prank my little brothers some day soon?
*Waves!* :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Victoria Siu wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 02:22 hello <33
this is my first time using this chat, sooo
Welcome Victoria! Hope you're enjoying things here so far!

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13

OOC Let's Chat!
Victoria Siu wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 02:22 hello <33
this is my first time using this chat, sooo
Hii welcome to hio Victoria!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
*crawls in after a long, exhausting day*

sigh

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Victoria Siu wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 02:22 hello <33
this is my first time using this chat, sooo
Welcome! Im glad you decided to pop in! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Paris Soliel wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 02:33
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:19
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:18
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:14 Heyy how's everyone doing
I'm tired :) lowk I want to give vlad purple hair but I fear my purple hair days are long gone
Noooo join the purple hair club brother I'm the only one in it at this point

I only got flurries :(
i could make paris join
she dyes her hair all the time lol
Oh yeh 3 in the club of fun hair
(My lil brother keeps saying Daryl like he's a Pokémon. His name isn't even Daryl. :|

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff