OOC Let's Chat!

Does anyone know how to get rid of a cough?

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 01:29 Does anyone know how to get rid of a cough?
I've learned that drinking hot herbal tea helps (especially adding peppermint or honey to it!), cough drops, or sometimes cough medicine like cough syrup or cough suppressants. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I've tried all those but I still have my cough and it won't go away

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Ah yes, another page reset.

I will echo Avery's suggestions above, particularly warm herbal beverages and medicines. If you decide to look for medicine, dextromethorphan is a main ingredient to look for suppressing a cough. You're more likely to find it in liquid form than anything. Delsym is a really popular brand, and it actually doesn't taste too bad in my opinion.

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks I'll give that a shot.

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 01:28
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 01:27 auditions are done! there is two hours i don't want to relive
ooo what show?
my school decided to do descendants... that or sponge Bob so like... we aren't young either like

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 01:36
Diana Roberts wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 01:29 Does anyone know how to get rid of a cough?
I've learned that drinking hot herbal tea helps (especially adding peppermint or honey to it!), cough drops, or sometimes cough medicine like cough syrup or cough suppressants. :)
*Nod nod!*

Clove and cinnamon is also a good one! Always my go-to :)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 01:27 auditions are done! there is two hours i don't want to relive
Ellie! How did it go?

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 01:51
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 01:28
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 01:27 auditions are done! there is two hours i don't want to relive
ooo what show?
my school decided to do descendants... that or sponge Bob so like... we aren't young either like
You just gave me the most insane flashbacks.

When I was in middle school, I was in junior Beta Club and I went to the state convention to compete in the group talent competition. We decided to do a choreographed lipsync to a Descendants mashup they did on Dancing With The Stars but since we had so many kids in the group we threw in their parents as well as some other villains for flavor and I got cast as Jafar. Naturally we weren't trained enough to do the actual choreography LOL

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13