OOC Let's Chat!

Chugga chugga
hihii :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:56
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:44 Hi Mirada! How are you?
Good, thanks! Just been swimming. Hru?
Just finshed this amazing graphic:
I call it a page.
Image posted by the member


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Oo that's really pretty Lins!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks. I hoping I have people place orders soon so then I can do more. I'm excited to try them out.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
*flops* school is exhausting. . . I’ve been working on my schoolwork since about 8 am this morning and I still have a math lecture, math assignment, and math quiz to do tonight. On top of that I have some outside work to do tonight prepare for next week.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*Hugs Av*
Aw, good luck.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
auditions are done! there is two hours i don't want to relive

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 01:27 auditions are done! there is two hours i don't want to relive
ooo what show?

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows