OOC Let's Chat!

Axel Brooks wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:18
Sage Willows wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:17 made a egg tortilla with cheese, chicken, and avocado :]
annnnnddd did I hear
LOREEEE??? :wow:
YEPPPPP- 790 and growing - i can ping you if you want to read it :cute:

Ahhhh cant think of a word: prenumtious?
'he hated the uniform, it seemed prenumtious and felt too aligned with his parent's posh views'
presumptuous?

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Paris Soliel wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:24
Axel Brooks wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:18
Sage Willows wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:17 made a egg tortilla with cheese, chicken, and avocado :]
annnnnddd did I hear
LOREEEE??? :wow:
YEPPPPP- 790 and growing - i can ping you if you want to read it :cute:

Ahhhh cant think of a word: prenumtious?
'he hated the uniform, it seemed prenumtious and felt too aligned with his parent's posh views'
presumptuous?

YES!!! omg thank youuuuu!!! *mwuh*

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:25
Paris Soliel wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:24
Axel Brooks wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:18
Sage Willows wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:17 made a egg tortilla with cheese, chicken, and avocado :]
annnnnddd did I hear
LOREEEE??? :wow:
YEPPPPP- 790 and growing - i can ping you if you want to read it :cute:

Ahhhh cant think of a word: prenumtious?
'he hated the uniform, it seemed prenumtious and felt too aligned with his parent's posh views'
presumptuous?

YES!!! omg thank youuuuu!!! *mwuh*
im just good like that *flips hair over shoulder* ;)
jkjk im happy to, youre welcome lol :innocent:

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Right LOREEE done. Anyone want a ping?

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 21:45 both the Emmys! :wow:
Pfft.

There's only obe EMMIIIIIIII!!!!!! :wow: :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
T-)

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:58T-)
Casey!! I wrote LOREEE!!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:59
Casey Stone wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:58T-)
Casey!! I wrote LOREEE!!
Yeooo!! I'm writing lore!! :wow:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:59
Casey Stone wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:58T-)
Casey!! I wrote LOREEE!!
I JUST READ IT AND ITS GREAT AND ITS ALSO KINDA REALLY SAD BUT I LOVED IT

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Paris Soliel wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 00:01
Axel Brooks wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:59
Casey Stone wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:58T-)
Casey!! I wrote LOREEE!!
I JUST READ IT AND ITS GREAT AND ITS ALSO KINDA REALLY SAD BUT I LOVED IT
AWWW- THANK YOU SOOO MUCHHHHH!!! <3 :cute: :wow:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter