OOC Let's Chat!

Sage! :wow:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
*pops head in* I don't think Emmi will get any abilities, Axel maybe but Emi is fine without them :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
both the Emmys! :wow:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline! :wow:

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya! :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Im gonna work on the reply for Hazies and Axels thread!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 22:01 Im gonna work on the reply for Hazies and Axels thread!
:wow: (just sent an owl to Hazel)

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 22:03
Bree Grey wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 22:01 Im gonna work on the reply for Hazies and Axels thread!
:wow: (just sent an owl to Hazel)
Just replied!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 22:03
Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 22:03
Bree Grey wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 22:01 Im gonna work on the reply for Hazies and Axels thread!
:wow: (just sent an owl to Hazel)
Just replied!
:grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
@Nancy McLoughlin HEY
Mom made brownies

I realized I liked the depression brownies more than the one she made :( I lost the recipe :( do you still have it
Reducio
for clarification I call them depression brownies because they I believe lacked milk and used just water but I could be wrong. But also it was also like old recipes put into one recipe book and that specifically was an older recipe from I think 1930s? again could be wrong but that's just what I called it.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.