Let's Chat!
presumptuous?Axel Brooks wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:18YEPPPPP- 790 and growing - i can ping you if you want to read itSage Willows wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:17 made a egg tortilla with cheese, chicken, and avocado :]
annnnnddd did I hear
LOREEEE???![]()
Ahhhh cant think of a word: prenumtious?
'he hated the uniform, it seemed prenumtious and felt too aligned with his parent's posh views'
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
Paris Soliel wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:24presumptuous?Axel Brooks wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:18YEPPPPP- 790 and growing - i can ping you if you want to read itSage Willows wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:17 made a egg tortilla with cheese, chicken, and avocado :]
annnnnddd did I hear
LOREEEE???![]()
Ahhhh cant think of a word: prenumtious?
'he hated the uniform, it seemed prenumtious and felt too aligned with his parent's posh views'
YES!!! omg thank youuuuu!!! *mwuh*
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
im just good like that *flips hair over shoulder*Axel Brooks wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:25Paris Soliel wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:24presumptuous?Axel Brooks wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:18YEPPPPP- 790 and growing - i can ping you if you want to read itSage Willows wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 23:17 made a egg tortilla with cheese, chicken, and avocado :]
annnnnddd did I hear
LOREEEE???![]()
Ahhhh cant think of a word: prenumtious?
'he hated the uniform, it seemed prenumtious and felt too aligned with his parent's posh views'
YES!!! omg thank youuuuu!!! *mwuh*
jkjk im happy to, youre welcome lol
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
Right LOREEE done. Anyone want a ping?
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Casey!! I wrote LOREEE!!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Yeooo!! I'm writing lore!!
Let's Chat!
I JUST READ IT AND ITS GREAT AND ITS ALSO KINDA REALLY SAD BUT I LOVED IT
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
AWWW- THANK YOU SOOO MUCHHHHH!!!Paris Soliel wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 00:01I JUST READ IT AND ITS GREAT AND ITS ALSO KINDA REALLY SAD BUT I LOVED IT
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter