Last person to post wins!
Yea! It'd be super cool considering I just started highschoolLily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:15Hazel... I am damn sure you are gonna win!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:13Cif is where you compete for masters. SO it goes league finals where everyone goes Cif the people who were top 3 in league masters have to make the top 5 for that and then state make the top ten in masters. top 8 to placeJulia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:05Cool! You'll definetly make it to Cif umm... what is CIF?Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:02So in wrestling there's different leagues. In league finals, you wrestle everyone that's in your league and weight class. In order to make Cif you need to place as the top three in league.
I hope that explains it at least a little bit. Im not good at explain![]()
Last person to post wins!
YEAH!!!!!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:20Yea! It'd be super cool considering I just started highschoolLily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:15Hazel... I am damn sure you are gonna win!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:13Cif is where you compete for masters. SO it goes league finals where everyone goes Cif the people who were top 3 in league masters have to make the top 5 for that and then state make the top ten in masters. top 8 to placeJulia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:05Cool! You'll definetly make it to Cif umm... what is CIF?Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:02
So in wrestling there's different leagues. In league finals, you wrestle everyone that's in your league and weight class. In order to make Cif you need to place as the top three in league.
I hope that explains it at least a little bit. Im not good at explain![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:21YEAH!!!!!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:20Yea! It'd be super cool considering I just started highschoolLily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:15Hazel... I am damn sure you are gonna win!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:13Cif is where you compete for masters. SO it goes league finals where everyone goes Cif the people who were top 3 in league masters have to make the top 5 for that and then state make the top ten in masters. top 8 to place
I hope that explains it at least a little bit. Im not good at explain![]()
Although the boys team? Im so freaking worried for them
Last person to post wins!
Oh no..... Anyways, GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:26Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:21YEAH!!!!!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:20Yea! It'd be super cool considering I just started highschoolLily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:15Hazel... I am damn sure you are gonna win!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:13
Cif is where you compete for masters. SO it goes league finals where everyone goes Cif the people who were top 3 in league masters have to make the top 5 for that and then state make the top ten in masters. top 8 to place
I hope that explains it at least a little bit. Im not good at explain![]()
![]()
Although the boys team? Im so freaking worried for themTheyve lost almost every time I watched them
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!11Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:27Oh no..... Anyways, GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:26Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:21YEAH!!!!!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:20Yea! It'd be super cool considering I just started highschool![]()
Although the boys team? Im so freaking worried for themTheyve lost almost every time I watched them
Although I sadly have to suffer for the boys failures at practice
Last person to post wins!
I agree!Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:27Oh no..... Anyways, GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:26Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:21YEAH!!!!!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:20Yea! It'd be super cool considering I just started highschool![]()
Although the boys team? Im so freaking worried for themTheyve lost almost every time I watched them
Last person to post wins!
Last person to post wins!
Eughhhh Hazel stop talking about meHazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:38Ooo! Maybe ask @Axel Brooks to rp with you!Cinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:34I want to, but the problem is that I have only rp’d with two people, both of which are PCs, so I couldn’t do it at Beauxbatons…Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:33I had that issue tooCinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:29Good luck! I’m good, but tired… I also really want to rp as Cinder, but don’t know what to do…Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:20 Good! Stoked for League Finals tomorrow!I just need to beat the girl I lost too and Ill be going to Cif as First!
How are you?![]()
Maybe start roleplaying with someone you've done it with before
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Last person to post wins!
Hazel!
Last person to post wins!
Why???????? You're such an amazing person to be around! I just need to brag about my best friend!Axel Brooks wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 18:58Eughhhh Hazel stop talking about meHazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:38Ooo! Maybe ask @Axel Brooks to rp with you!Cinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:34I want to, but the problem is that I have only rp’d with two people, both of which are PCs, so I couldn’t do it at Beauxbatons…Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:33I had that issue tooCinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:29
Good luck! I’m good, but tired… I also really want to rp as Cinder, but don’t know what to do…![]()
Maybe start roleplaying with someone you've done it with before![]()
![]()