Last person to post wins!
Me Wins!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Hi lily!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
Hey Bree!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
How've ya been?
Last person to post wins!
Hi Hazel!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Last person to post wins!
Hi cinder!!!
Last person to post wins!
Hru?
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Last person to post wins!
Good! Stoked for League Finals tomorrow!
I just need to beat the girl I lost too and Ill be going to Cif as First!
How are you?
How are you?
Last person to post wins!
Good luck! I’m good, but tired… I also really want to rp as Cinder, but don’t know what to do…Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:20 Good! Stoked for League Finals tomorrow!I just need to beat the girl I lost too and Ill be going to Cif as First!
How are you?
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Last person to post wins!
I had that issue tooCinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:29Good luck! I’m good, but tired… I also really want to rp as Cinder, but don’t know what to do…Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:20 Good! Stoked for League Finals tomorrow!I just need to beat the girl I lost too and Ill be going to Cif as First!
How are you?
Maybe start roleplaying with someone you've done it with before