Last person to post wins!
I want to, but the problem is that I have only rp’d with two people, both of which are PCs, so I couldn’t do it at Beauxbatons…Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:33I had that issue tooCinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:29Good luck! I’m good, but tired… I also really want to rp as Cinder, but don’t know what to do…Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:20 Good! Stoked for League Finals tomorrow!I just need to beat the girl I lost too and Ill be going to Cif as First!
How are you?![]()
Maybe start roleplaying with someone you've done it with before
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Last person to post wins!
Good luck Hazel!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:20 Good! Stoked for League Finals tomorrow!I just need to beat the girl I lost too and Ill be going to Cif as First!
How are you?
Last person to post wins!
Ooo! Maybe ask @Axel Brooks to rp with you!Cinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:34I want to, but the problem is that I have only rp’d with two people, both of which are PCs, so I couldn’t do it at Beauxbatons…Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:33I had that issue tooCinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:29Good luck! I’m good, but tired… I also really want to rp as Cinder, but don’t know what to do…Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:20 Good! Stoked for League Finals tomorrow!I just need to beat the girl I lost too and Ill be going to Cif as First!
How are you?![]()
Maybe start roleplaying with someone you've done it with before
Last person to post wins!
I am good! Hru?Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:15How've ya been?
Hey Cinder! Hey Jules!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Hi Lils!
Last person to post wins!
Whatcha doing?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Im good too! Excited for league!Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:39I am good! Hru?Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:15How've ya been?
Hey Cinder! Hey Jules!
Last person to post wins!
OOOOOO, nice!! Good luck!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42Im good too! Excited for league!Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:39I am good! Hru?
Hey Cinder! Hey Jules!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Thanks!!!! I've almost beat everyone in my league. Right now tho Im coming up as second, Ive only lost once. And my dad says I could beat herLily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42OOOOOO, nice!! Good luck!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42Im good too! Excited for league!Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:39I am good! Hru?
Hey Cinder! Hey Jules!
Last person to post wins!
OOHHH, then your dad is correct! BTW, what's the league bout?Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:44Thanks!!!! I've almost beat everyone in my league. Right now tho Im coming up as second, Ive only lost once. And my dad says I could beat herLily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42OOOOOO, nice!! Good luck!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42Im good too! Excited for league!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |