Let's Chat!
Welcome!! Hio is such a wonderful and fun place, I hope you're figuring everything out ok?Thomas Whiteside wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:27brand new actually! got validated about 1 hour and 30 mins ago! nice to meet you as wellDemitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:25hey hey! I see you're pretty new to the site! Nice to meet you!![]()
Let's Chat!
to be honest everything is a little mind boggling but it’s awesomeDemitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:33Welcome!! Hio is such a wonderful and fun place, I hope you're figuring everything out ok?Thomas Whiteside wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:27brand new actually! got validated about 1 hour and 30 mins ago! nice to meet you as wellDemitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:25hey hey! I see you're pretty new to the site! Nice to meet you!![]()
Let's Chat!
Yes. they definitely live in the colder area!Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:30 Heyhey! I know there are stereotypes of icebathing, but I’m not so fond of it xD But I suppose being from the colder area out of us two I should go first xD … and Olivia, you are a traitor! XD
Reducio
Totally does not live on a mountain suffering -30 degrees celcius.
| Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10.......................... | Response Time 3-10 days |
| RIP Galtvortskolen.net | Timezone GMT+1 |
Let's Chat!
… Well have fun freezing to ice on the shore!Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:35Yes. they definitely live in the colder area!Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:30 Heyhey! I know there are stereotypes of icebathing, but I’m not so fond of it xD But I suppose being from the colder area out of us two I should go first xD … and Olivia, you are a traitor! XD
ReducioTotally does not live on a mountain suffering -30 degrees celcius.
Reducio
Colder than I expected so good on you! … still colder here unfortunately
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Thank you! I will have a nice and cozy campfire waiting for you when if you come back up.Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:38… Well have fun freezing to ice on the shore!Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:35Yes. they definitely live in the colder area!Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:30 Heyhey! I know there are stereotypes of icebathing, but I’m not so fond of it xD But I suppose being from the colder area out of us two I should go first xD … and Olivia, you are a traitor! XD
ReducioTotally does not live on a mountain suffering -30 degrees celcius.
ReducioColder than I expected so good on you! … still colder here unfortunately![]()
| Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10.......................... | Response Time 3-10 days |
| RIP Galtvortskolen.net | Timezone GMT+1 |
Let's Chat!
-.- I will not share my tea with you. So there!Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:43Thank you! I will have a nice and cozy campfire waiting for you when if you come back up.Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:38… Well have fun freezing to ice on the shore!Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:35Yes. they definitely live in the colder area!Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:30 Heyhey! I know there are stereotypes of icebathing, but I’m not so fond of it xD But I suppose being from the colder area out of us two I should go first xD … and Olivia, you are a traitor! XD
ReducioTotally does not live on a mountain suffering -30 degrees celcius.
ReducioColder than I expected so good on you! … still colder here unfortunately![]()
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
I deeply and humbly apologize for my misdoings.Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:48-.- I will not share my tea with you. So there!Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:43Thank you! I will have a nice and cozy campfire waiting for you when if you come back up.Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:38… Well have fun freezing to ice on the shore!Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:35Yes. they definitely live in the colder area!Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:30 Heyhey! I know there are stereotypes of icebathing, but I’m not so fond of it xD But I suppose being from the colder area out of us two I should go first xD … and Olivia, you are a traitor! XD
ReducioTotally does not live on a mountain suffering -30 degrees celcius.
ReducioColder than I expected so good on you! … still colder here unfortunately![]()
| Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10.......................... | Response Time 3-10 days |
| RIP Galtvortskolen.net | Timezone GMT+1 |
Let's Chat!
AHHHHH LOOK AT MY POST NUMBER!
NO IT CHANGED! but it was 555 which is pretty cool
NO IT CHANGED! but it was 555 which is pretty cool
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
I'm just glad we're totally on the same page!!Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:32That wasn't exactly what I had in mindColin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:22Perfect! Let's throw them all in the lake! And, see who survives being attacked by the grindylows!Ebony Vetra wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:07A harmless prank or two, perhaps?Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:57Hmm. That's an interesting perapective Emmi!!Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:38
Indeed!
Still! We shouldn't try to frighten them so passively!![]()
Sooo...
How should we frighten them!?
This is an important question we need to resolve!![]()
A jinx or a hex?![]()
And!
As Emmi is fond of saying, Hogwarts is a school! And how will magical kids learn magic if they never have to face being eaten by grindylows! I'm certain Emmi will agree that this is a splendid educational opportunity!
Right!!
Who's first?
Olivia?
Max?![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*sits*