OOC Let's Chat!

Thomas Whiteside wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:27
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:25
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:24
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:22 hey guys!!
hello!
hey hey! I see you're pretty new to the site! Nice to meet you!
brand new actually! got validated about 1 hour and 30 mins ago! nice to meet you as well ☺️
Welcome!! Hio is such a wonderful and fun place, I hope you're figuring everything out ok?

OOC Let's Chat!
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:33
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:27
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:25
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:24
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:22 hey guys!!
hello!
hey hey! I see you're pretty new to the site! Nice to meet you!
brand new actually! got validated about 1 hour and 30 mins ago! nice to meet you as well ☺️
Welcome!! Hio is such a wonderful and fun place, I hope you're figuring everything out ok?
to be honest everything is a little mind boggling but it’s awesome

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:30 Heyhey! I know there are stereotypes of icebathing, but I’m not so fond of it xD But I suppose being from the colder area out of us two I should go first xD … and Olivia, you are a traitor! XD
Yes. they definitely live in the colder area!

Reducio
Totally does not live on a mountain suffering -30 degrees celcius.

Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10..........................
Response Time 3-10 days
RIP Galtvortskolen.net
Timezone GMT+1

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:35
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:30 Heyhey! I know there are stereotypes of icebathing, but I’m not so fond of it xD But I suppose being from the colder area out of us two I should go first xD … and Olivia, you are a traitor! XD
Yes. they definitely live in the colder area!

Reducio
Totally does not live on a mountain suffering -30 degrees celcius.
… Well have fun freezing to ice on the shore!

Reducio
Colder than I expected so good on you! … still colder here unfortunately :cryhappy:

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:38
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:35
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:30 Heyhey! I know there are stereotypes of icebathing, but I’m not so fond of it xD But I suppose being from the colder area out of us two I should go first xD … and Olivia, you are a traitor! XD
Yes. they definitely live in the colder area!

Reducio
Totally does not live on a mountain suffering -30 degrees celcius.
… Well have fun freezing to ice on the shore!

Reducio
Colder than I expected so good on you! … still colder here unfortunately :cryhappy:
Thank you! I will have a nice and cozy campfire waiting for you when if you come back up.

Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10..........................
Response Time 3-10 days
RIP Galtvortskolen.net
Timezone GMT+1

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:43
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:38
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:35
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:30 Heyhey! I know there are stereotypes of icebathing, but I’m not so fond of it xD But I suppose being from the colder area out of us two I should go first xD … and Olivia, you are a traitor! XD
Yes. they definitely live in the colder area!

Reducio
Totally does not live on a mountain suffering -30 degrees celcius.
… Well have fun freezing to ice on the shore!

Reducio
Colder than I expected so good on you! … still colder here unfortunately :cryhappy:
Thank you! I will have a nice and cozy campfire waiting for you when if you come back up.
-.- I will not share my tea with you. So there!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:48
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:43
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:38
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:35
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:30 Heyhey! I know there are stereotypes of icebathing, but I’m not so fond of it xD But I suppose being from the colder area out of us two I should go first xD … and Olivia, you are a traitor! XD
Yes. they definitely live in the colder area!

Reducio
Totally does not live on a mountain suffering -30 degrees celcius.
… Well have fun freezing to ice on the shore!

Reducio
Colder than I expected so good on you! … still colder here unfortunately :cryhappy:
Thank you! I will have a nice and cozy campfire waiting for you when if you come back up.
-.- I will not share my tea with you. So there!
I deeply and humbly apologize for my misdoings.

Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10..........................
Response Time 3-10 days
RIP Galtvortskolen.net
Timezone GMT+1

OOC Let's Chat!
AHHHHH LOOK AT MY POST NUMBER!

NO IT CHANGED! but it was 555 which is pretty cool 🐐

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:32
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:22
Ebony Vetra wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:07
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:57
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:38

Indeed!

Still! We shouldn't try to frighten them so passively!
Hmm. That's an interesting perapective Emmi!! :wow:

Sooo...

How should we frighten them!?

This is an important question we need to resolve! :wise:
A harmless prank or two, perhaps?

A jinx or a hex? :sly:
Perfect! Let's throw them all in the lake! And, see who survives being attacked by the grindylows!

And!

As Emmi is fond of saying, Hogwarts is a school! And how will magical kids learn magic if they never have to face being eaten by grindylows! I'm certain Emmi will agree that this is a splendid educational opportunity!

Right!!

Who's first?

Olivia?

Max?
That wasn't exactly what I had in mind :sweatingbullets:
I'm just glad we're totally on the same page!!

^^ :wise:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*sits*


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.