Let's Chat!
I'm very much in favour of letting them blissfully carrying on with their studies!
Hogwarts is meant to be a school after all!
Hogwarts is meant to be a school after all!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Perfect! Let's throw them all in the lake! And, see who survives being attacked by the grindylows!Ebony Vetra wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:07A harmless prank or two, perhaps?Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:57Hmm. That's an interesting perapective Emmi!!Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:38Indeed!Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:36I-
*sighs in Emmi*
![]()
![]()
![]()
You should know, Emmi, I would never scare the new kids!
We must protect the firsties from being swallowed by that closet in the Potions classroom!
Still! We shouldn't try to frighten them so passively!![]()
Sooo...
How should we frighten them!?
This is an important question we need to resolve!![]()
A jinx or a hex?![]()
And!
As Emmi is fond of saying, Hogwarts is a school! And how will magical kids learn magic if they never have to face being eaten by grindylows! I'm certain Emmi will agree that this is a splendid educational opportunity!
Right!!
Who's first?
Olivia?
Max?
That's a lot of history! Sad to think that it's all gone.Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:07 Yeah what Max said! The old website we met and used to roleplay on was open for around 20 years. I remember finding it at 11-ish back in 2009. It's what I think helped keep my love for the Harry Potter universe going as I transitioned from kid to teenager and then adult.![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
hello!
Let's Chat!
hey hey! I see you're pretty new to the site! Nice to meet you!
Let's Chat!
It really is! I'd be lying if I didn't say I was crying and was devastated for a few days when the website was no longer accessible :') But I have a lot of good memories from it, including a few IRL meetups and friends I still talk with here and there. Which I exactly what I hope to get out of this place too!Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:22That's a lot of history! Sad to think that it's all gone.Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:07 Yeah what Max said! The old website we met and used to roleplay on was open for around 20 years. I remember finding it at 11-ish back in 2009. It's what I think helped keep my love for the Harry Potter universe going as I transitioned from kid to teenager and then adult.![]()
As for who to toss into the lake, I suggest going with Max first!
Hello!
| Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10.......................... | Response Time 3-10 days |
| RIP Galtvortskolen.net | Timezone GMT+1 |
Let's Chat!
brand new actually! got validated about 1 hour and 30 mins ago! nice to meet you as wellDemitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:25hey hey! I see you're pretty new to the site! Nice to meet you!
Let's Chat!
Ayo Thomas! Welcome to Hogwarts!Thomas Whiteside wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:27brand new actually! got validated about 1 hour and 30 mins ago! nice to meet you as wellDemitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:25hey hey! I see you're pretty new to the site! Nice to meet you!![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
The site being gone is sad yeah, but they do host a larp camp for kids now, so the history sort of lives on!Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:22Perfect! Let's throw them all in the lake! And, see who survives being attacked by the grindylows!Ebony Vetra wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:07A harmless prank or two, perhaps?Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:57Hmm. That's an interesting perapective Emmi!!Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:38Indeed!Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:36
I-
*sighs in Emmi*
![]()
![]()
![]()
You should know, Emmi, I would never scare the new kids!
We must protect the firsties from being swallowed by that closet in the Potions classroom!
Still! We shouldn't try to frighten them so passively!![]()
Sooo...
How should we frighten them!?
This is an important question we need to resolve!![]()
A jinx or a hex?![]()
And!
As Emmi is fond of saying, Hogwarts is a school! And how will magical kids learn magic if they never have to face being eaten by grindylows! I'm certain Emmi will agree that this is a splendid educational opportunity!
Right!!
Who's first?
Olivia?
Max?
That's a lot of history! Sad to think that it's all gone.Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:07 Yeah what Max said! The old website we met and used to roleplay on was open for around 20 years. I remember finding it at 11-ish back in 2009. It's what I think helped keep my love for the Harry Potter universe going as I transitioned from kid to teenager and then adult.![]()
Heyhey! I know there are stereotypes of icebathing, but I’m not so fond of it xD But I suppose being from the colder area out of us two I should go first xD … and Olivia, you are a traitor! XD
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
That wasn't exactly what I had in mindColin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:22Perfect! Let's throw them all in the lake! And, see who survives being attacked by the grindylows!Ebony Vetra wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:07A harmless prank or two, perhaps?Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:57Hmm. That's an interesting perapective Emmi!!Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:38Indeed!Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:36
I-
*sighs in Emmi*
![]()
![]()
![]()
You should know, Emmi, I would never scare the new kids!
We must protect the firsties from being swallowed by that closet in the Potions classroom!
Still! We shouldn't try to frighten them so passively!![]()
Sooo...
How should we frighten them!?
This is an important question we need to resolve!![]()
A jinx or a hex?![]()
And!
As Emmi is fond of saying, Hogwarts is a school! And how will magical kids learn magic if they never have to face being eaten by grindylows! I'm certain Emmi will agree that this is a splendid educational opportunity!
Right!!
Who's first?
Olivia?
Max?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone