OOC Let's Chat!

I'm very much in favour of letting them blissfully carrying on with their studies!

Hogwarts is meant to be a school after all!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Ebony Vetra wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:07
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:57
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:38
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:33 Colin! Stop trying to scare the newbies!
I-

*sighs in Emmi*

:love: :love: :love:

You should know, Emmi, I would never scare the new kids!

We must protect the firsties from being swallowed by that closet in the Potions classroom!
Indeed!

Still! We shouldn't try to frighten them so passively!
Hmm. That's an interesting perapective Emmi!! :wow:

Sooo...

How should we frighten them!?

This is an important question we need to resolve! :wise:
A harmless prank or two, perhaps?

A jinx or a hex? :sly:
Perfect! Let's throw them all in the lake! And, see who survives being attacked by the grindylows!

And!

As Emmi is fond of saying, Hogwarts is a school! And how will magical kids learn magic if they never have to face being eaten by grindylows! I'm certain Emmi will agree that this is a splendid educational opportunity!

Right!!

Who's first?

Olivia?

Max?
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:07 Yeah what Max said! The old website we met and used to roleplay on was open for around 20 years. I remember finding it at 11-ish back in 2009. It's what I think helped keep my love for the Harry Potter universe going as I transitioned from kid to teenager and then adult. :D
That's a lot of history! Sad to think that it's all gone.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
hey guys!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:22 hey guys!!
hello!

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:24
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:22 hey guys!!
hello!
hey hey! I see you're pretty new to the site! Nice to meet you!

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:22
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:07 Yeah what Max said! The old website we met and used to roleplay on was open for around 20 years. I remember finding it at 11-ish back in 2009. It's what I think helped keep my love for the Harry Potter universe going as I transitioned from kid to teenager and then adult. :D
That's a lot of history! Sad to think that it's all gone.
It really is! I'd be lying if I didn't say I was crying and was devastated for a few days when the website was no longer accessible :') But I have a lot of good memories from it, including a few IRL meetups and friends I still talk with here and there. Which I exactly what I hope to get out of this place too!

As for who to toss into the lake, I suggest going with Max first!
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:22 hey guys!!
Hello!

Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10..........................
Response Time 3-10 days
RIP Galtvortskolen.net
Timezone GMT+1

OOC Let's Chat!
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:25
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:24
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:22 hey guys!!
hello!
hey hey! I see you're pretty new to the site! Nice to meet you!
brand new actually! got validated about 1 hour and 30 mins ago! nice to meet you as well ☺️

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:27
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:25
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:24
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:22 hey guys!!
hello!
hey hey! I see you're pretty new to the site! Nice to meet you!
brand new actually! got validated about 1 hour and 30 mins ago! nice to meet you as well ☺️
Ayo Thomas! Welcome to Hogwarts!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:22
Ebony Vetra wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:07
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:57
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:38
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:36

I-

*sighs in Emmi*

:love: :love: :love:

You should know, Emmi, I would never scare the new kids!

We must protect the firsties from being swallowed by that closet in the Potions classroom!
Indeed!

Still! We shouldn't try to frighten them so passively!
Hmm. That's an interesting perapective Emmi!! :wow:

Sooo...

How should we frighten them!?

This is an important question we need to resolve! :wise:
A harmless prank or two, perhaps?

A jinx or a hex? :sly:
Perfect! Let's throw them all in the lake! And, see who survives being attacked by the grindylows!

And!

As Emmi is fond of saying, Hogwarts is a school! And how will magical kids learn magic if they never have to face being eaten by grindylows! I'm certain Emmi will agree that this is a splendid educational opportunity!

Right!!

Who's first?

Olivia?

Max?
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:07 Yeah what Max said! The old website we met and used to roleplay on was open for around 20 years. I remember finding it at 11-ish back in 2009. It's what I think helped keep my love for the Harry Potter universe going as I transitioned from kid to teenager and then adult. :D
That's a lot of history! Sad to think that it's all gone.
The site being gone is sad yeah, but they do host a larp camp for kids now, so the history sort of lives on!


Heyhey! I know there are stereotypes of icebathing, but I’m not so fond of it xD But I suppose being from the colder area out of us two I should go first xD … and Olivia, you are a traitor! XD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:22
Ebony Vetra wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 23:07
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:57
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:38
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:36

I-

*sighs in Emmi*

:love: :love: :love:

You should know, Emmi, I would never scare the new kids!

We must protect the firsties from being swallowed by that closet in the Potions classroom!
Indeed!

Still! We shouldn't try to frighten them so passively!
Hmm. That's an interesting perapective Emmi!! :wow:

Sooo...

How should we frighten them!?

This is an important question we need to resolve! :wise:
A harmless prank or two, perhaps?

A jinx or a hex? :sly:
Perfect! Let's throw them all in the lake! And, see who survives being attacked by the grindylows!

And!

As Emmi is fond of saying, Hogwarts is a school! And how will magical kids learn magic if they never have to face being eaten by grindylows! I'm certain Emmi will agree that this is a splendid educational opportunity!

Right!!

Who's first?

Olivia?

Max?
That wasn't exactly what I had in mind :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone