OOC Let's Chat!

Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:30
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:27
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site. :)
Whoa, a Norwegian Wizarding World roleplay site??? :wow:

What was it called?

Also! Please consider joining our mentorship program! Welcome to Hio!
Galtvortskolen.net (translation: hogwarts.net^^) It was the coolest, and stayed open for like… over 20 years??? We grew up there, and have thankfully found a new home here :-D
What!? Another transplant! Welcome to you too Max!! 20 years is a long time! Too bad they shut down! But I do hope you'll find us a happy home!

Try not to get eaten by the gargoyle!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin! Stop trying to scare the newbies!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:33 Colin! Stop trying to scare the newbies!
I-

*sighs in Emmi*

:love: :love: :love:

You should know, Emmi, I would never scare the new kids!

We must protect the firsties from being swallowed by that closet in the Potions classroom!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:33
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:30
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:27
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site. :)
Whoa, a Norwegian Wizarding World roleplay site??? :wow:

What was it called?

Also! Please consider joining our mentorship program! Welcome to Hio!
Galtvortskolen.net (translation: hogwarts.net^^) It was the coolest, and stayed open for like… over 20 years??? We grew up there, and have thankfully found a new home here :-D
What!? Another transplant! Welcome to you too Max!! 20 years is a long time! Too bad they shut down! But I do hope you'll find us a happy home!

Try not to get eaten by the gargoyle!
Haha! good recommendations travel fast xD Thanks for the welcome! We’ll just need to shed the timeline from the books, and we’ll be good to go.
The gargoyle can try, but it won’t make it through the Norwegian winter xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:33 Colin! Stop trying to scare the newbies!
I-

*sighs in Emmi*

:love: :love: :love:

You should know, Emmi, I would never scare the new kids!

We must protect the firsties from being swallowed by that closet in the Potions classroom!
Indeed!

Still! We shouldn't try to frighten them so passively!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:38

Haha! good recommendations travel fast xD Thanks for the welcome! We’ll just need to shed the timeline from the books, and we’ll be good to go.
The gargoyle can try, but it won’t make it through the Norwegian winter xD
Sweet! I sense an adventure in the making!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm hiding


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:38
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:33 Colin! Stop trying to scare the newbies!
I-

*sighs in Emmi*

:love: :love: :love:

You should know, Emmi, I would never scare the new kids!

We must protect the firsties from being swallowed by that closet in the Potions classroom!
Indeed!

Still! We shouldn't try to frighten them so passively!
Hmm. That's an interesting perapective Emmi!! :wow:

Sooo...

How should we frighten them!?

This is an important question we need to resolve! :wise:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah what Max said! The old website we met and used to roleplay on was open for around 20 years. I remember finding it at 11-ish back in 2009. It's what I think helped keep my love for the Harry Potter universe going as I transitioned from kid to teenager and then adult. :D

Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10..........................
Response Time 3-10 days
RIP Galtvortskolen.net
Timezone GMT+1

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:57
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:38
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:33 Colin! Stop trying to scare the newbies!
I-

*sighs in Emmi*

:love: :love: :love:

You should know, Emmi, I would never scare the new kids!

We must protect the firsties from being swallowed by that closet in the Potions classroom!
Indeed!

Still! We shouldn't try to frighten them so passively!
Hmm. That's an interesting perapective Emmi!! :wow:

Sooo...

How should we frighten them!?

This is an important question we need to resolve! :wise:
A harmless prank or two, perhaps?

A jinx or a hex? :sly:

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌