OOC Let's Chat!

Congrats Sage! That’s amazing!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Congrats sage. Finally did a reply. Now time to get salsa and chips


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member

My haircut inspo (yes its Rodrick from DOAWK)

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Just found out I have no school tomorrow and an actual snow day! :grin: finally!

For reference we were supposed to have an online class (AMI) snow day if we did have a snow day tomorrow, but my school decided to let us have a real snow day!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
thank you all so much <3
i'm super excited and haven't been able to stop smiling all day, being accepted has been my dream for a really long time!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site. :)

Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10..........................
Response Time 3-10 days
RIP Galtvortskolen.net
Timezone GMT+1

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site. :)
Welcome to HiO Olivia! If you ever have any questions or want to RP, you can always owl me. :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site. :)
Ah welcome :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:05
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site. :)
Welcome to HiO Olivia! If you ever have any questions or want to RP, you can always owl me. :)
Thank you! I might hit you up in a few days potentially for some RP! :) Just want to get my ency and profile sorted before I deep-dive into the RP. :D
Lotus Lively wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:09
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site. :)
Ah welcome :3
Thank you :)

Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10..........................
Response Time 3-10 days
RIP Galtvortskolen.net
Timezone GMT+1

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site. :)
OMG. Welcome!! If you have any questions just drop me an owl And i'll answer them ! <3 :cute:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP