OOC Let's Chat!

Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:27
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:26
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:21
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:19
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:18

Do tell! Did it go well??
Yesss- i spilt milk twice but i feel it went reallly welll!!!!

Also: never seen you before- Welcome! <3
Soo, I’m guessing barista or something similar? Its great you feel it went well! First day jitters are not to be messed with…

Thank you! c:
Baristia of sorts yeah- not gonna lie my heart was beating so fast all day- 1st impressions and all that.
I’m sure your next day will work out even better! :-D
Thank youuuu!!! <3 :cute:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I can't believe I finally answered a roleplay


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:14
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site. :)
Welcome to H.io! I’m so glad you decided to join us! If you ever need anything or if you want to RP, feel free to owl me! :)
Thank you! I'll probably send an Owl in a few days once I get my stuff sorted :)

Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10..........................
Response Time 3-10 days
RIP Galtvortskolen.net
Timezone GMT+1

OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome Olivia!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome to Hio! as being a new user, you get a free banner!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:35 Welcome Olivia!
Thank you! :)
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:37 Welcome to Hio! as being a new user, you get a free banner!
Thank you! Oh really? :o Might have to send you an Owl about that then :D

Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10..........................
Response Time 3-10 days
RIP Galtvortskolen.net
Timezone GMT+1

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:45
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:35 Welcome Olivia!
Thank you! :)
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:37 Welcome to Hio! as being a new user, you get a free banner!
Thank you! Oh really? :o Might have to send you an Owl about that then :D
Galdly.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site. :)
Whoa, a Norwegian Wizarding World roleplay site??? :wow:

What was it called?

Also! Please consider joining our mentorship program! Welcome to Hio!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:27
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site. :)
Whoa, a Norwegian Wizarding World roleplay site??? :wow:

What was it called?

Also! Please consider joining our mentorship program! Welcome to Hio!
Galtvortskolen.net (translation: hogwarts.net^^) It was the coolest, and stayed open for like… over 20 years??? We grew up there, and have thankfully found a new home here :-D

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone