Let's Chat!
Thank youuuu!!!Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:27I’m sure your next day will work out even better! :-DEmiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:26Baristia of sorts yeah- not gonna lie my heart was beating so fast all day- 1st impressions and all that.Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:21Soo, I’m guessing barista or something similar? Its great you feel it went well! First day jitters are not to be messed with…Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:19Yesss- i spilt milk twice but i feel it went reallly welll!!!!
Also: never seen you before- Welcome!![]()
Thank you! c:
Let's Chat!
I can't believe I finally answered a roleplay
Let's Chat!
Thank you! I'll probably send an Owl in a few days once I get my stuff sortedAvery Gray wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:14Welcome to H.io! I’m so glad you decided to join us! If you ever need anything or if you want to RP, feel free to owl me!Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site.![]()
![]()
| Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10.......................... | Response Time 3-10 days |
| RIP Galtvortskolen.net | Timezone GMT+1 |
Let's Chat!
Welcome to Hio! as being a new user, you get a free banner!
Let's Chat!
Thank you!
Thank you! Oh really? :o Might have to send you an Owl about that then
| Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10.......................... | Response Time 3-10 days |
| RIP Galtvortskolen.net | Timezone GMT+1 |
Let's Chat!
Galdly.Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:45Thank you!
Thank you! Oh really? :o Might have to send you an Owl about that then![]()
Let's Chat!
Whoa, a Norwegian Wizarding World roleplay site???Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site.![]()
What was it called?
Also! Please consider joining our mentorship program! Welcome to Hio!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Galtvortskolen.net (translation: hogwarts.net^^) It was the coolest, and stayed open for like… over 20 years??? We grew up there, and have thankfully found a new home here :-DColin McCoire wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 22:27Whoa, a Norwegian Wizarding World roleplay site???Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site.![]()
![]()
What was it called?
Also! Please consider joining our mentorship program! Welcome to Hio!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
*flops*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone