Let's Chat!
Thank youEmiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:11OMG. Welcome!! If you have any questions just drop me an owl And i'll answer them !Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site.![]()
![]()
![]()

| Stam 2 βͺ§ Eva 4 βͺ§ Str 1 βͺ§ Wis 8 βͺ§ ArP 10 βͺ§ Acc 10.......................... | Response Time 3-10 days |
| RIP Galtvortskolen.net | Timezone GMT+1 |
Let's Chat!
Alright!Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:12Thank youEmiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:11OMG. Welcome!! If you have any questions just drop me an owl And i'll answer them !Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site.![]()
![]()
![]()
I might, but I have just bombarded my mentor with questions so I will await their reply before I start bombarding someone else
![]()
Let's Chat!
Welcome to H.io! Iβm so glad you decided to join us! If you ever need anything or if you want to RP, feel free to owl me!Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site.![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
AVVVVVVV!!!!! I JUST HAD MY FIRST JOB SHIFTTTTTTT
Let's Chat!
Do tell! Did it go well??
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβββββββββ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnβββββββββββββββββββββRoadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Yesss- i spilt milk twice but i feel it went reallly welll!!!!
Also: never seen you before- Welcome!
Let's Chat!
Yo sounds like ppl are having good days left and right!
Let's Chat!
Soo, Iβm guessing barista or something similar? Its great you feel it went well! First day jitters are not to be messed withβ¦Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:19Yesss- i spilt milk twice but i feel it went reallly welll!!!!
Also: never seen you before- Welcome!![]()
Thank you! c:
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβββββββββ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnβββββββββββββββββββββRoadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Baristia of sorts yeah- not gonna lie my heart was beating so fast all day- 1st impressions and all that.Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:21Soo, Iβm guessing barista or something similar? Its great you feel it went well! First day jitters are not to be messed withβ¦Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:19Yesss- i spilt milk twice but i feel it went reallly welll!!!!
Also: never seen you before- Welcome!![]()
Thank you! c:
Let's Chat!
Iβm sure your next day will work out even better! :-DEmiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:26Baristia of sorts yeah- not gonna lie my heart was beating so fast all day- 1st impressions and all that.Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:21Soo, Iβm guessing barista or something similar? Its great you feel it went well! First day jitters are not to be messed withβ¦Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:19Yesss- i spilt milk twice but i feel it went reallly welll!!!!
Also: never seen you before- Welcome!![]()
Thank you! c:
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβββββββββ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnβββββββββββββββββββββRoadhouse Radio