OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:11
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site. :)
OMG. Welcome!! If you have any questions just drop me an owl And i'll answer them ! <3 :cute:
Thank you :) I might, but I have just bombarded my mentor with questions so I will await their reply before I start bombarding someone else 🀣🀣

Stam 2 βͺ§ Eva 4 βͺ§ Str 1 βͺ§ Wis 8 βͺ§ ArP 10 βͺ§ Acc 10..........................
Response Time 3-10 days
RIP Galtvortskolen.net
Timezone GMT+1

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:12
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:11
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site. :)
OMG. Welcome!! If you have any questions just drop me an owl And i'll answer them ! <3 :cute:
Thank you :) I might, but I have just bombarded my mentor with questions so I will await their reply before I start bombarding someone else 🀣🀣
Alright! <3 :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:03 Greetings all. Was just informed about this website from a friend of mine that I used to roleplay on a Norwegian website similar to this that recently shut down. Looking forwards to getting into the Roleplay with people here and properly settle into the RPG aspects, which I love already, on the site. :)
Welcome to H.io! I’m so glad you decided to join us! If you ever need anything or if you want to RP, feel free to owl me! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
AVVVVVVV!!!!! I JUST HAD MY FIRST JOB SHIFTTTTTTT

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:16 AVVVVVVV!!!!! I JUST HAD MY FIRST JOB SHIFTTTTTTT
Do tell! Did it go well??

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:18
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:16 AVVVVVVV!!!!! I JUST HAD MY FIRST JOB SHIFTTTTTTT
Do tell! Did it go well??
Yesss- i spilt milk twice but i feel it went reallly welll!!!!

Also: never seen you before- Welcome! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Yo sounds like ppl are having good days left and right!

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:19
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:18
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:16 AVVVVVVV!!!!! I JUST HAD MY FIRST JOB SHIFTTTTTTT
Do tell! Did it go well??
Yesss- i spilt milk twice but i feel it went reallly welll!!!!

Also: never seen you before- Welcome! <3
Soo, I’m guessing barista or something similar? Its great you feel it went well! First day jitters are not to be messed with…

Thank you! c:

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:21
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:19
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:18
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:16 AVVVVVVV!!!!! I JUST HAD MY FIRST JOB SHIFTTTTTTT
Do tell! Did it go well??
Yesss- i spilt milk twice but i feel it went reallly welll!!!!

Also: never seen you before- Welcome! <3
Soo, I’m guessing barista or something similar? Its great you feel it went well! First day jitters are not to be messed with…

Thank you! c:
Baristia of sorts yeah- not gonna lie my heart was beating so fast all day- 1st impressions and all that.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:26
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:21
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:19
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:18
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 21:16 AVVVVVVV!!!!! I JUST HAD MY FIRST JOB SHIFTTTTTTT
Do tell! Did it go well??
Yesss- i spilt milk twice but i feel it went reallly welll!!!!

Also: never seen you before- Welcome! <3
Soo, I’m guessing barista or something similar? Its great you feel it went well! First day jitters are not to be messed with…

Thank you! c:
Baristia of sorts yeah- not gonna lie my heart was beating so fast all day- 1st impressions and all that.
I’m sure your next day will work out even better! :-D

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Roadhouse Radio