Let's Chat!
its okay! it wasn't copying! many people advertise here. you just rminded me so thanks!
Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts!
I'll probably reply after moderation, in 3 weeks or if everyone else responds lol
Let's Chat!
Alright!Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:14I'll probably reply after moderation, in 3 weeks or if everyone else responds lolHazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts!![]()
Let's Chat!
Nothing like wandering around a store looking for where you collect stuff you ordered online
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
If you guys want, you can post these as goals in my 'RP Support' Thread (its in 'at the counter chat'). Just for fun (might be adding prizes soon...)Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:15Alright!Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:14I'll probably reply after moderation, in 3 weeks or if everyone else responds lolHazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts!![]()
Im going to work on the Axel thread! Ill try have it post by next week on Wednesday.
Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:15Alright!Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:14I'll probably reply after moderation, in 3 weeks or if everyone else responds lolHazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts!![]()
Im going to work on the Axel thread! Ill try have it post by next week on Wednesday.
Let's Chat!
Id say Tuesday but I'm not going to be here then! I have league finalsEmiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:18Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:15Alright!Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:14I'll probably reply after moderation, in 3 weeks or if everyone else responds lolHazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts!![]()
Im going to work on the Axel thread! Ill try have it post by next week on Wednesday.
![]()
Let's Chat!
I'm working on chapter 7 of ma story
Let's Chat!
Finally going to sleep. Goodnight guys! JUST REALIZED ITS 10:30 HERE!!!
HOW WILL I WAKE UP AT 5:30 FOR SCHOOL?!?!?!?!
HOW WILL I WAKE UP AT 5:30 FOR SCHOOL?!?!?!?!
Let's Chat!
Night Julia!