OOC Let's Chat!

Exactly! Its like we have to ruin their happiness somehow

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya! I'm at school and I'm bored...

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:42
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:28
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:25
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:22
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:20

THTAS GOOD TO HEAR!!!!!

IVE BEEN DOING GREAT!!!!! Although I'm constantly sore
Ouf, that sound hard. Why r ya constantly sore?
Freaking wrestling and training. I work out with my dad as much as possible About 5 times a week then I have my duels on Thursday and had my tournaments on Fridays. Just need my last tournament tho but now league finals is starting next week on tuesday
Ouch, that sounds painful.
Yexian Wei wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:25
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:15 YEXIIIEEEEEE I MISSS BEING ON HERE

BREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omgg its been so long since ive seen that pfp T.T

Lol, I knooooowwww
will u stay online now or r u still busy irl?
I still busy sadly :cry2:

@Lily Clarke Lol, math is my worst subject hehe

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

OOC Let's Chat!
When I'm debating what's best...
1. Sticking with the elementary education major.. (honestly, recently I've been feeling like I don't want to work with them)
2. Switching to a History major and doing either the Heritage Interpretation and Museum Studies minor (which sounds so fun to me...)
--> Or the asl minor with the history major | I can test out of two classes and only have 2 remaining to take.

meanwhile I'm being argued with for considering this when I feel like it's not best to do elementary education.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 18:44 When I'm debating what's best...
1. Sticking with the elementary education major.. (honestly, recently I've been feeling like I don't want to work with them)
2. Switching to a History major and doing either the Heritage Interpretation and Museum Studies minor (which sounds so fun to me...)
--> Or the asl minor with the history major | I can test out of two classes and only have 2 remaining to take.

meanwhile I'm being argued with for considering this when I feel like it's not best to do elementary education.
Which one do you think you'd do good in? And not regret choosing it?

I would choose the last one.

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 18:34
Yexian Wei wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:42
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:28
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:25
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:22

Ouf, that sound hard. Why r ya constantly sore?
Freaking wrestling and training. I work out with my dad as much as possible About 5 times a week then I have my duels on Thursday and had my tournaments on Fridays. Just need my last tournament tho but now league finals is starting next week on tuesday
Ouch, that sounds painful.
Yexian Wei wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:25
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:15 YEXIIIEEEEEE I MISSS BEING ON HERE

BREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omgg its been so long since ive seen that pfp T.T

Lol, I knooooowwww
will u stay online now or r u still busy irl?
I still busy sadly :cry2:

@Lily Clarke Lol, math is my worst subject hehe
waaaa T.T
hope u get back sooonnn T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 18:47
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 18:44 When I'm debating what's best...
1. Sticking with the elementary education major.. (honestly, recently I've been feeling like I don't want to work with them)
2. Switching to a History major and doing either the Heritage Interpretation and Museum Studies minor (which sounds so fun to me...)
--> Or the asl minor with the history major | I can test out of two classes and only have 2 remaining to take.

meanwhile I'm being argued with for considering this when I feel like it's not best to do elementary education.
Which one do you think you'd do good in? And not regret choosing it?

I would choose the last one.
I mean, I would likely also pass out of the fingerspelling class too easily so other than that I also get the asl culture class and while I'm not as knowledgeable about it, I could probably pass that. That's an easy minor for me.

But Heritage Interpretation and Museum Studies? I've also wanted to work in museums and do tour guides or work with the exhibits. It always sounded quite fun. Maybe boring for others but :man_shrugging:

And I love history, really. It's been the subject I pass and comprehend a lot easier than *science* because it's fun, immersive and captivating. I especially love the war side a lot more than I do the religious side or any other sides of History.

--
But she wants me to do Elementary Education because I "have an in" with the teachers. And I do, but I don't want to work with kids. A little uncomfortable rn with the thought. And I'm being told that it's the stupidest decision I could make, that it's better to work with kids so that I can be hired wherever because it's professional or whatever.

I just wanna be frank and blunt; I don't care about the degree in all honesty. I didn't even want to go back for a bachelors degree. I wanted to drop out getting the associates because I was tired. I was demotivated. I was burnt out. I hated the major. I didn't drop out getting the associates, but I didn't want to do more school. If I would've been set on returning to school I would've started Spring 2026 instead of put it off so far like I did.

I am more scared of the concept of working in the school system with how parents are and of how I might be treated, if I can't even get support, whatever. I'm scared of that, but I'm also not as comfortable as being in a classroom full of kids, even if it's been my dream. I'm not scared of teaching them, I'm scared of external elements like the school system or parents.

--
That being said, I don't have this fear or anxiety with taking classes that do fit my interest and have nothing to do with kids- take my english classes as an example.

Last, to answer your question, I don't know which one I like more. The Museum minor has three classes I can take that will also knock out the ones required by the history major, so I can get uhh what's the term for it? dual credit? credit for both fields with the same class? But I also wanted to say "yeah, I took a minor in ASL and I have A's in them." and whatever.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 19:08
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 18:47
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 18:44 When I'm debating what's best...
1. Sticking with the elementary education major.. (honestly, recently I've been feeling like I don't want to work with them)
2. Switching to a History major and doing either the Heritage Interpretation and Museum Studies minor (which sounds so fun to me...)
--> Or the asl minor with the history major | I can test out of two classes and only have 2 remaining to take.

meanwhile I'm being argued with for considering this when I feel like it's not best to do elementary education.
Which one do you think you'd do good in? And not regret choosing it?

I would choose the last one.
I mean, I would likely also pass out of the fingerspelling class too easily so other than that I also get the asl culture class and while I'm not as knowledgeable about it, I could probably pass that. That's an easy minor for me.

But Heritage Interpretation and Museum Studies? I've also wanted to work in museums and do tour guides or work with the exhibits. It always sounded quite fun. Maybe boring for others but :man_shrugging:

And I love history, really. It's been the subject I pass and comprehend a lot easier than *science* because it's fun, immersive and captivating. I especially love the war side a lot more than I do the religious side or any other sides of History.

--
But she wants me to do Elementary Education because I "have an in" with the teachers. And I do, but I don't want to work with kids. A little uncomfortable rn with the thought. And I'm being told that it's the stupidest decision I could make, that it's better to work with kids so that I can be hired wherever because it's professional or whatever.

I just wanna be frank and blunt; I don't care about the degree in all honesty. I didn't even want to go back for a bachelors degree. I wanted to drop out getting the associates because I was tired. I was demotivated. I was burnt out. I hated the major. I didn't drop out getting the associates, but I didn't want to do more school. If I would've been set on returning to school I would've started Spring 2026 instead of put it off so far like I did.

I am more scared of the concept of working in the school system with how parents are and of how I might be treated, if I can't even get support, whatever. I'm scared of that, but I'm also not as comfortable as being in a classroom full of kids, even if it's been my dream. I'm not scared of teaching them, I'm scared of external elements like the school system or parents.

--
That being said, I don't have this fear or anxiety with taking classes that do fit my interest and have nothing to do with kids- take my english classes as an example.

Last, to answer your question, I don't know which one I like more. The Museum minor has three classes I can take that will also knock out the ones required by the history major, so I can get uhh what's the term for it? dual credit? credit for both fields with the same class? But I also wanted to say "yeah, I took a minor in ASL and I have A's in them." and whatever.
Hmmm. It sounds like you like the Heritage Interpretation and Museum Studies better. Maybe choose that one? I would rather do something I enjoy than wanting to say something but finding out I hate every bit of it. Obviously that could happen with everything but if you think you'd like the Heritage Interpretation and Museum Studies better then do it.

With the teaching, if you feel uncomfortable with it don't do it. One, no one would want a teacher who despises being there and being uncomfortable around them. Two: you should put yourself in a place of uncomfort just because people think that's what would work best with you. You know yourself better than they do

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
finally posted the sorting ceremony roleplay T.T
I think there is smthn wrong w the coding tho.. it is supposed to be smaller than this..

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
I read! Its amazing!

Look its the 5 yr old Bree! its for my solo! Have to make the banner
Reducio
Image posted by the member

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼