Let's Chat!
omgg its been so long since ive seen that pfp T.TNyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:15 YEXIIIEEEEEE I MISSS BEING ON HERE
BREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Ouch, that sounds painful.Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:25Freaking wrestling and training. I work out with my dad as much as possible About 5 times a week then I have my duels on Thursday and had my tournaments on Fridays. Just need my last tournament tho but now league finals is starting next week on tuesdayNyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:22Ouf, that sound hard. Why r ya constantly sore?Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:20THTAS GOOD TO HEAR!!!!!Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:17GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD
U???????????!!!?????
That's great Lily!!!!! What have ya been doing?????
IVE BEEN DOING GREAT!!!!! Although I'm constantly sore
Yexian Wei wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:25omgg its been so long since ive seen that pfp T.TNyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:15 YEXIIIEEEEEE I MISSS BEING ON HERE
BREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, I knooooowwww
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Let's Chat!
helo! I'm in pain. just wrote down 3 pages of research for my exam tmr (wednesday). IT EVEN HURTS TO TYPE!!!
Let's Chat!
good luck with your exam, you got this!Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:32 helo! I'm in pain. just wrote down 3 pages of research for my exam tmr (wednesday). IT EVEN HURTS TO TYPE!!!
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
Let's Chat!
will u stay online now or r u still busy irl?Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:28Ouch, that sounds painful.Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:25Freaking wrestling and training. I work out with my dad as much as possible About 5 times a week then I have my duels on Thursday and had my tournaments on Fridays. Just need my last tournament tho but now league finals is starting next week on tuesdayNyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:22Ouf, that sound hard. Why r ya constantly sore?Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:20THTAS GOOD TO HEAR!!!!!Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:17
GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD
U???????????!!!?????
That's great Lily!!!!! What have ya been doing?????
IVE BEEN DOING GREAT!!!!! Although I'm constantly sore
Yexian Wei wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:25omgg its been so long since ive seen that pfp T.TNyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:15 YEXIIIEEEEEE I MISSS BEING ON HERE
BREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, I knooooowwww
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Thanks EbonyEbony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:41good luck with your exam, you got this!Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:32 helo! I'm in pain. just wrote down 3 pages of research for my exam tmr (wednesday). IT EVEN HURTS TO TYPE!!!
Hi Nia! I have an irl friend called Nia
Let's Chat!
Oo, algebraic! It is one of my strengths in maths...Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:22Lol, in school, listening to my teacher ramble on about algebraic systems or smthLily Clarke wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:21Working on a school project!! U???Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:17GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD
U???????????!!!?????
That's great Lily!!!!! What have ya been doing?????
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi lils
Let's Chat!
Hey Jules!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |