Let's Chat!
Whoa! Ebony! Haven't seen you in chat in a long time!Ebony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:22that's amazing -- whenever I click into people's profiles and see them doing multiple replies in a day I'm always blown away by their writing speedJulia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:18 Hi Laasya! Hru? I finished so many replies in one day (I always put them off, but then end up taking only some time when I do them) now I just have 3 to do but i'm to lazy to do them
personally I can only finish like a maximum of one reply a day![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*appears!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
NYXIE!!!!!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LILY!!!!!!!!! GOOODDDD UUUU????????
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Let's Chat!
OMG NYXIE T.T
I MISS UR PRESENCE SMMM
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Ayo Mat! Welcome to Hogwarts!Mat Duncan wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:41I'm still a very beginner in writing and stuff, but I need at least 2 days for each post I writeEbony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:22
that's amazing -- whenever I click into people's profiles and see them doing multiple replies in a day I'm always blown away by their writing speed
personally I can only finish like a maximum of one reply a day![]()
: I can't stop re-reading and fixing details, then I want to wait a day to read it with a fresh mind, then I correct other things that don't need corrections... I'm terrible
I think you've got a pretty smart system there. Nothing wrong at all with rereading and fixing details! But it is wise to step back at some point and admit that it's good enough!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*Gasps* NYXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:13omg broMat Duncan wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:41I'm still a very beginner in writing and stuff, but I need at least 2 days for each post I writeEbony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:22
that's amazing -- whenever I click into people's profiles and see them doing multiple replies in a day I'm always blown away by their writing speed
personally I can only finish like a maximum of one reply a day![]()
: I can't stop re-reading and fixing details, then I want to wait a day to read it with a fresh mind, then I correct other things that don't need corrections... I'm terrible
ur pfp is angelic T.T
Ayo Mat! Welcome to Hogwarts!
I think you've got a pretty smart system there. Nothing wrong at all with rereading and fixing details! But it is wise to step back at some point and admit that it's good enough!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
YEXIIIEEEEEE I MISSS BEING ON HERE
BREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]