OOC Let's Chat!

Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:15 YEXIIIEEEEEE I MISSS BEING ON HERE

BREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omgg its been so long since ive seen that pfp T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:25
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:22
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:20
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:17
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:16 HOWVE YA BEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD
U???????????!!!?????


That's great Lily!!!!! What have ya been doing?????
THTAS GOOD TO HEAR!!!!!

IVE BEEN DOING GREAT!!!!! Although I'm constantly sore
Ouf, that sound hard. Why r ya constantly sore?
Freaking wrestling and training. I work out with my dad as much as possible About 5 times a week then I have my duels on Thursday and had my tournaments on Fridays. Just need my last tournament tho but now league finals is starting next week on tuesday
Ouch, that sounds painful.
Yexian Wei wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:25
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:15 YEXIIIEEEEEE I MISSS BEING ON HERE

BREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omgg its been so long since ive seen that pfp T.T

Lol, I knooooowwww

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

OOC Let's Chat!
helo! I'm in pain. just wrote down 3 pages of research for my exam tmr (wednesday). IT EVEN HURTS TO TYPE!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:32 helo! I'm in pain. just wrote down 3 pages of research for my exam tmr (wednesday). IT EVEN HURTS TO TYPE!!!
good luck with your exam, you got this!

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:28
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:25
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:22
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:20
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:17

GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD
U???????????!!!?????


That's great Lily!!!!! What have ya been doing?????
THTAS GOOD TO HEAR!!!!!

IVE BEEN DOING GREAT!!!!! Although I'm constantly sore
Ouf, that sound hard. Why r ya constantly sore?
Freaking wrestling and training. I work out with my dad as much as possible About 5 times a week then I have my duels on Thursday and had my tournaments on Fridays. Just need my last tournament tho but now league finals is starting next week on tuesday
Ouch, that sounds painful.
Yexian Wei wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:25
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:15 YEXIIIEEEEEE I MISSS BEING ON HERE

BREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omgg its been so long since ive seen that pfp T.T

Lol, I knooooowwww
will u stay online now or r u still busy irl?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Ebony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:41
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:32 helo! I'm in pain. just wrote down 3 pages of research for my exam tmr (wednesday). IT EVEN HURTS TO TYPE!!!
good luck with your exam, you got this!
Thanks Ebony

Hi Nia! I have an irl friend called Nia

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:21
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:17
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:16 HOWVE YA BEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD
U???????????!!!?????


That's great Lily!!!!! What have ya been doing?????
Working on a school project!! U???
Lol, in school, listening to my teacher ramble on about algebraic systems or smth
Oo, algebraic! It is one of my strengths in maths...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi lils

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Jules!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9