Let's Chat!
YYAYY!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:07Same here!Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:57 Ayo!! I got two replies done yesterday!
Still a hundred to go!
Hopefully you won't be waiting too long left for mine!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Yaaay!Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:04 Ooo! I’ll try to get a reply out once I do some of my Forensics homework!![]()
Let's Chat!
Good night guys! I'll finally try and catch some sleep. WHY SCHOOL?!
Let's Chat!
It’s 12:25 pm here and I don’t have school today because it’s MLK Day here in the US.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
It's nearly 6.30pm here!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
United States. (That's all I'm comfortable saying.
)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ooo! I've been to Canada a couple times! It's so cool! Hey neighbor!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |