Let's Chat!
Ooo! I’ll try to get a reply out once I do some of my Forensics homework!Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:49No I'm just happy to see you 'cause I can't wait your reaction to my post.Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:46
Hi!Did I say something wrong?
![]()
Real.Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:57 Ayo!! I got two replies done yesterday!
Still a hundred to go!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
If u want look at my shop it’s new and maybe u could tell me what to change?Nia‘s Magic
Let's Chat!
Same here!Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:57 Ayo!! I got two replies done yesterday!
Still a hundred to go!
Hopefully you won't be waiting too long left for mine!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I finished like 10 yesterday I keep delaying my replies, but when I actually do them it barely takes timeEmily Shephard wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:07Same here!Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:57 Ayo!! I got two replies done yesterday!
Still a hundred to go!
Hopefully you won't be waiting too long left for mine!
Let's Chat!
Quick tip from someone who’s been here awhile.Nyra Eberl wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:07 If u want look at my shop it’s new and maybe u could tell me what to change?Nyra‘s Magic
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi Avery! Hru?
Let's Chat!
I’m much better today! This cold (luckily not the flu) has been attacking me for four days now, so I’m hopefully going to be rid of it soon.
Hru?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ooof... I'm great! Supposed to be 'sleeping' but can't. Just dreading how i'll.wake up.for school tmr. Have to wake up at like 5:30 AM around here... Hope you feel better soon! I replied in the RP .Hope you saw itAvery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:14 I’m much better today! This cold (luckily not the flu) has been attacking me for four days now, so I’m hopefully going to be rid of it soon.Hru?
Let's Chat!
efhfneanne ME TOO ITS SO BAD i just cant lock in and write replies and I HAVE SO MANY TO DOOOOOOColin McCoire wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:57 Ayo!! I got two replies done yesterday!
Still a hundred to go!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je